Snow!!

hoegaandit

Jul 7, 2011
New Zealand
In our city it only snows about every fifteen or twenty years. Well, that's now!!

The pics aren't that great because it only started snowing not too much before nightfall, and also my camera can't take pictures too well in low light. Our two teenage kids had a ball. (They have been skiing before in the mountains). Our boy however has never seen snow. I have wanted to take him to the snow but it's usually an hour's drive to the local pass, and usually the snow does not last that long. The big fella did seem to enjoy the snow (tail up), especially when we were chasing each other for snowball fights and he was joining in.

111111111f.jpg

Attachments

• SDC11718.jpg
    SDC11718.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 132
  • SDC11719.jpg
    SDC11719.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 129
  • SDC11732.jpg
    SDC11732.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 143
  • SDC11754.jpg
    SDC11754.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 123
Last edited by a moderator:

anatess

Jul 26, 2011
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bullie (RIP) & Angus (RIP)
Snow in the middle of summer??? Where are you at? Argentina?

OP
H

hoegaandit

Jul 7, 2011
New Zealand
Middle of New Zealand. (It snows quite a bit at sea level in southern New Zealand in winter, where we are (in the middle of the country) rarely and in the northern parts pretty much does not snow). Of course there is always snow in the higher mountains.

It was really surprising to see snow here today. But more is forecast in the next few days!

(Here is a more usual picture from last weekend, walking up from one of the river walks).

Attachments

• SDC11711.jpg
    SDC11711.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 123
Last edited:
L

Lucy-licious

:D he does seem to love that snow. Be warned he may become sulky when it melts :lol:
Lucy loves snow too...I don't!
Have fun while you have it though.

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Looks like you all were having fun. Thanx for posting the pix :)

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
I didn't realise you lived in New Zealand ........... you have a very beautiful country!!

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
It would be nice if HRH enjoyed snow. But she definitely does not! But then I can't say I blame her. I don't like it either.

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
that is AWESOME ! after the summer we have been having, here in Pennsylvania USA, I welcome our common snow that usually starts in November. Love the fresh snow, Enjoy

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
That is VERY cool. Gator doesn't like the snow very much because he HATES having wet feet. Don't know if Gypsy likes it because she was just born in January :)

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.