Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
@helsonwheels (newstock) It actually grew a new hoof back on one of my horses, when everyone(even Vets) said she had to be euthanized) Took work, but new hoof when grown in was totally normal!

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
@helsonwheels (newstock) It actually grew a new hoof back on one of my horses, when everyone(even Vets) said she had to be euthanized) Took work, but new hoof when grown in was totally normal!

It would make sense cause hoofs are basically skin. Good on you proving they were wrong. Have friends with horses. Will let them know 👍

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Definitely allergy related which has weakened the immune system... as suggested, get off the chicken/beef and rice. duck or turkey is best right now. These look like hotspots as others have mentioned... shae the area nd keep it dry and clean till you get the nustock. Give a probiotic to help build back the immune system... fork full of sauerkraut, raw goats milk or herbsmith flora are three options

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online