simpiroc trio

marshall351

Oct 26, 2020
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Hildegard
do you think i need to keep my dog on simpiricc trio in the winter?

SIMPIRICO TRIO IS FOR HEARTWORM DISEASE, TICKS* & FLEAS, ROUNDWORMS & HOOKWORMS

Bulldog2001

May 5, 2022
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
None yet

I donā€™t recommend giving flea/tick/heartworm medications from the vet, they often cause lots of diseases and health issues and donā€™t actually ā€˜Preventā€™ the fleas/ticks/heartworm. They have lots of toxins in them.

My dog got ā€˜head tremorsā€™ AND ā€˜Epilepsyā€™ from those ā€˜preventativeā€™ medications for fleas/ticks/heartworm
. Itā€™s all chemicals which your vet wonā€™t tell you. Except my vet knew this is what caused those health issues Iā€™m STILL dealing with in my dog(those are actually VERY common side effects).

Even if you chose to use them, I dont think you would need to give it in the Winter.

I attached a few screenshots of info on this below:

1671686869413.jpeg

1671687108958.png

1671687133687.png

1671687145651.png

Last edited:

benny

Staff member
Jan 9, 2022
Country
united states
Bulldog(s) Names
millie vanilly, beth anne (guest member)

No. don't need it if there are currently no fleas, ticks or mosquitos in the environment.

Personally, I only give heart guard, and only during high mosquito times. Ticks are pretty easy to spot on my dog, so we just check her over when she comes inside the house, or before getting into the car if we are out.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I only give during summer monthsā€¦. Since we feed raw they donā€™t seem to be bothered by fleas/ticks/etc

OP
M

marshall351

Oct 26, 2020
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Hildegard
I only give during summer monthsā€¦. Since we feed raw they donā€™t seem to be bothered by fleas/ticks/etc
really? i had no idea that a raw diet did that. my dog is on freeze dried raw. do you think its the same as fresh raw in terms of being a flea deterent?

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
I don't give anything for ticks as they are not prone to my area. I give Sentinel Spectrum monthly to all 4 dogs.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
really? i had no idea that a raw diet did that. my dog is on freeze dried raw. do you think its the same as fresh raw in terms of being a flea deterent?
It may or may not be.... depends on ingredients. I purchase small batch from a local provider.... they included garlic in the mix (non-toxic level) and bugs hate garlic :)

Members online

No members online now.