Sickness

Bulldog2001

May 5, 2022
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
None yet
So weā€™ve got to Friday day 6. His appetite is definitely back . Iā€™ve had to revert to the slow feeder as heā€™s just inhaling his food. Iā€™ve moved to 50% raw 50% recovery food. I know itā€™s from hills and not probably great for him but Iā€™m following the instructions from the vets. I think the vets in Scotland may not be as pushy as in the states regarding those bad brands. His poo is back to normal and no vomiting in 3 days. Heā€™s running about and being mischievous. What I have noticed is he wonā€™t let me leave his sight . I think thatā€™s down to us being apart for his night at the hospital. Heā€™s 21 months and that night was the first night we were apart and first night he hadnā€™t been at home. Iā€™m back to work next week so he will be at my mums during the day and out with his pack for his walks . He loves routines so Iā€™m hoping this reassures him

I would get him off the Hills recovery vet food ASAP as that can cause SO many health issues.

Glad he is better!

OP
D

Dundeered

Jul 10, 2021
Country
Scotland
Bulldog(s) Names
Geoff
I would get him off the Hills recovery vet food ASAP as that can cause SO many health issues.

Glad he is better!
Heā€™s fully off the hills now 2 days back on his raw.

OP
D

Dundeered

Jul 10, 2021
Country
Scotland
Bulldog(s) Names
Geoff
Now that Geoffs back to health what about me . Iā€™m constantly anxious , if he breaths differently I jump, Iā€™m making myself ill worrying.

Bulldog2001

May 5, 2022
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
None yet
Now that Geoffs back to health what about me . Iā€™m constantly anxious , if he breaths differently I jump, Iā€™m making myself ill worrying.

I know itā€™s hard but try not to worry(yes easier said than done).

Most Reactions

šŸ“° Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.