Shoes!!

Ashleym

Community Veteran
Feb 5, 2013
So. Calif.
Bulldog(s) Names
Fergus
So I accidentally left the closet door open and thought ohh crud....and went looking for Fergus. This is what I found. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1375722177.882259.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1375722199.665761.jpg for some reason he loves my shoes especially ones with heels. He's so darn cute I had to take a picture before taking his precious away lol

Lisabear123

Community Veteran
Jul 2, 2013
Hoschton, Ga
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brie
Lmbo! Do you have smelly feet? ..just kidding! I hope he didn't do any damage! He is so cute tho... :yes:

Valentine215

Community Veteran
Nov 10, 2012
Kyle, TX
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Not sure what I will name my new bullddog
Oh my! The Diva used to love shoes...ok she still does...I think it may be the glue on it or something...apparently it tastes good to them. Go figure.

Fergus is DARLING!

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
Harlea leave my shoes alone but always goes for my wife and daughters flip flops and sandals.

JennieS

Jun 25, 2013
Florence, KY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruthie(died 11/27/18) Brutus & Hazel
I love Fergus, what a face he has! Mama is gonna spank his wrinkly butt soon if he keeps it up with those shoes. lol.

Jennifer Clark

I can handle the whiskey, if you can handle the nu
Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sheldon A.K.A Shelly Bean (06-12-19); Duecy (9-13-14); Maddie (4-16-19)
Look at that adorable face!!! How could anyone stay mad at that!

Rural mystic

Jan 1, 2013
North Florida
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ace
He probably thought he had found the perfect chew toy. Ace loves to get my wife's too. And he is sneaky about it. We have taken away so many times that its a game for him now. He will grab a shoe and then run for us to chase. He has found out that he can run behind some chairs in the living room and keep the chairs between us as we try and circle around

DudleysMom

Community Veteran
Jun 25, 2012
Pennsauken, NJ
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Dudley, 12/26/2010-2/8/16; currently I have Kia, 7 yo femaie
Uh-oh...shoes are a hot item in bulldog hunts! But look at that face...so hard to stay mad!

Harleyleeotis12321

Jul 26, 2013
Buffalo Grove, IL
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harley Lee Otis Davidson Eckert
Harley too OMG, and Boots "forget about it!" I started to put Dr. Schoals food powder in my sneakers ( cause they started too smell of dog) Harley got a whiff and the shoe terror has stopped!:excited::clap2:

OP
Ashleym

Ashleym

Community Veteran
Feb 5, 2013
So. Calif.
Bulldog(s) Names
Fergus
LOL I might have to try the foot powder idea. He looked so sad when I took the shoe away I went to the pet store and got him a new toy...

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
What a cute picture!!!! Short story......My son who is 28 now came to visit me 3 yrs ago when Vegas was about 1, when I got up in the morning I noticed Vegas had chewed Brandon's leather flip flops up to shreds :eek: When Brandon got up, we were going to go to lunch and he started looking for his flip flops, I let him look a bit (I had already taken them outside to the trash) finally I said "Let's get going, I will just buy you a new pair, maybe you forgot to pack them" :whew: got away with that one, lol

OP
Ashleym

Ashleym

Community Veteran
Feb 5, 2013
So. Calif.
Bulldog(s) Names
Fergus
You're such a COOL mom!!!

He is spoiled rotten. When I took the shoe away he followed me and gave me this face IMG_0737.jpg. Who wouldnt feel bad :*(. My husband says I have a serious problem.. I buy dog toys non stop lol IMG_0738.jpg his toy box is overflowing. Here he is with his new toy Image 1.jpg

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
He is spoiled rotten. When I took the shoe away he followed me and gave me this face View attachment 51190. Who wouldnt feel bad :*(. My husband says I have a serious problem.. I buy dog toys non stop lol View attachment 51192 his toy box is overflowing. Here he is with his new toy View attachment 51193

Simply awesome. WE should start a new thread how many toys do you have for your bully. My entire den looks like a nursery it's pretty wacked. You only have at least 100 more to go. HAHAHA!!! :yes::p

OP
Ashleym

Ashleym

Community Veteran
Feb 5, 2013
So. Calif.
Bulldog(s) Names
Fergus
What a cute picture!!!! Short story......My son who is 28 now came to visit me 3 yrs ago when Vegas was about 1, when I got up in the morning I noticed Vegas had chewed Brandon's leather flip flops up to shreds :eek: When Brandon got up, we were going to go to lunch and he started looking for his flip flops, I let him look a bit (I had already taken them outside to the trash) finally I said "Let's get going, I will just buy you a new pair, maybe you forgot to pack them" :whew: got away with that one, lol

HAHA.. That is too funny he is probably still looking for his other flip flops ;)

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.