She swears it was the cat....

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella (EBD) Roxy (pit mix) Tyson (pit mix) Sadie (boxer)
721D82B5-EE14-44E4-9F0D-92C1FF445C60.jpeg62DFC52E-34D0-40E1-A688-3546CB7CA32F.jpeg

I swear it was just the other day I thought to myself hmmmm..... I think she done with this chewing. :hmm::chapped::yell::bitching::hellno::nonono:
When I found it under the bed I ALSO found a brand new sports bra that I bought the other day.
Well I thought I bought it and when I went to get it since I couldn’t find it I thought maybe I left it at the self checkout. Hubby got a kick out of it. He says you are the only person who can pay for something, bag it yourself and not have it when you get home!! :loco2::loco::loco2:

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Somewhere in the Universe. Really Maryland.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)
Shoot mom! That cat I told you about did it.

You might try a little cayenne pepper. We tried that bitter apple stuff and Jewel loved it so much she ordered a case of it from Amazon. She called her friends and they all had a party.

OP
Hceril

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella (EBD) Roxy (pit mix) Tyson (pit mix) Sadie (boxer)
She is such a sneaky little turd!
I may try the cayanne I am just afraid I’ll forget it’s there and get in my eyes or something. Lol

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
Naughty, naughty but oh so cute.

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
catwantedposter.jpgyeah, it was him again! Lives to get dogs in trouble! heh,heh..

Clermont

Oct 20, 2015
Georgia
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tiger - Ty
She is such a sneaky little turd!
I may try the cayanne I am just afraid I’ll forget it’s there and get in my eyes or something. Lol

Same here

I did use it on like the TV & phone cable box, the porch rockers and stuff and it worked, but I'm not gonna put on something I handle

I just try to be vigilant and leave nothing to temptation

It took 2 pair of sandals and one sneaker for the hubs to learn to put them away when removed

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
I really am beginning to think you are some kind of computer nerd with all you graphic pictures and designs.

ha!ha! I can even take a good photo-but I am a donkey whisperer!! (yeah I know-you say I'm an *** (whisperer!)homer.jpg

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Shoot mom! That cat I told you about did it.

You might try a little cayenne pepper. We tried that bitter apple stuff and Jewel loved it so much she ordered a case of it from Amazon. She called her friends and they all had a party.

My eldest son when he was about 13ish, had a damm bad habit chewing his top collar buttons, or t-shirt collars. Why I have no clue. One day I decided to put cayenne pepper on the front collar of his t-shirt. He goes to school, comes back from school n says.... Ma! You really think I wouldn’t have noticed your cayenne pepper? :facepalm2: Loll

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Somewhere in the Universe. Really Maryland.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)
My eldest son when he was about 13ish, had a damm bad habit chewing his top collar buttons, or t-shirt collars. Why I have no clue. One day I decided to put cayenne pepper on the front collar of his t-shirt. He goes to school, comes back from school n says.... Ma! You really think I wouldn’t have noticed your cayenne pepper? :facepalm2: Loll

He must have enjoyed the spice and probably looked for some Tobasco to finish off the shirt.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
She is right...neighborhood cat came in to frame her

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.