She stinks!

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
so how is abby now still stinking? maybe just one bath to get rid of the stinkiness. im thinking he wants her condition to get better before you bath her again. it does take oils out of the fur and stuff but to never bath again. hm. i hope she smells better today.

OP
Twice

Twice

My Bully Gave Me Wings
Feb 3, 2012
Woodbridge Township, NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby (my Sweetie Head 10.24.11-11.23.12) and Otis
so how is abby now still stinking? maybe just one bath to get rid of the stinkiness. im thinking he wants her condition to get better before you bath her again. it does take oils out of the fur and stuff but to never bath again. hm. i hope she smells better today.

I'm not sure if the smell is going away, or if I'm just getting used to it and don't notice it as much lol

NigelsMom

Community Veteran
Oct 21, 2011
Houston, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frenchy - Ian Wentworth Carlisle, Eng Nigel Wentworth Sinclair (RIP) & Karly Isabella Sinclair (RIP)
awwww so what if she's a little smelly she's doing better and that's so great to hear!

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
I'm not sure if the smell is going away, or if I'm just getting used to it and don't notice it as much lol
well long as she is doing better and you dont smell it anymore i guess its ok. we need more pics of her though :)

laurendoodler

Delilah's Personal Slave
Community Veteran
Feb 26, 2011
Iowa
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Delilah
I would guess it's probably detoxing. Delilah was a bit gassy when I first switched her..she's still gassy but not nearly as bad as with kibble, haha.

I never noticed a bad change in the way her fur smelled though. She actually smells better, I think. Most people say that raw makes your dog not smell like a dog, LOL. I think raw has made her coat even shinier and it's so soft. I also bathe her once a week. I'm a dog groomer and I can't stand her looking bad, LOL.

Could very well possibly be from nuvet not wanting her bathed too...I can imagine she could get smelly if she's oily?

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.