Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
That's one way to stay cool, just be careful as bullies can tire easily and sink like a rock. Most can't swim a lick. Our Lucy fell in the pool once and sank to the bottom. My wife had to jump in and rescue her. Yours seems to do a good job of it, but I would still be careful.

OP
Hceril

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella (EBD) Roxy (pit mix) Tyson (pit mix) Sadie (boxer)
That's one way to stay cool, just be careful as bullies can tire easily and sink like a rock. Most can't swim a lick. Our Lucy fell in the pool once and sank to the bottom. My wife had to jump in and rescue her. Yours seems to do a good job of it, but I would still be careful.

Oh we definitely donā€™t have her out side unless we are out there with her as she will climb into her float on her own and I am afraid she may miss getting in it and fall in the pool. She can swim but I am sure not for too long. She loves to just sit in her float. She really will sit in it and float around for hours at a time! Lol
31865E5D-96E8-47B7-81DF-A260DE8FA179.jpeg36B89993-6F2C-4D29-A23F-208C4B7533B4.jpeg

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
[MENTION=16776]Hceril[/MENTION], I love the pic of her in the float and the beer. LOL She is too funny. Our Lucy even though she would sink, she loved to sit in a float and just float around, but she only got in there if we were right there with her. :)

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Go Bella! I still want her life ;)

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
that is GREAT!! I love this video :)

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Float for hours!?!? Lol. Whereā€™s her umbrella drink?

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
Sheā€™s just too funny!! I wish I could lounge around on a float in the pool with her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
Hceril

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
I found a companion for her. He fits perfectly with da princess.

View attachment 114064

Awe how cute!
We have to find a float that doesnā€™t rip. We have gone through 5 float (yes just for miss Bella!). 4 of the Academy river floats and the last one is still hanging on but is also ripping. The bottoms canā€™t hold all the weight I guess that is concentrated in the one small area where her paws are. I am going to have to invent one that will last at least a season. Lol...
Maybe Iā€™ll become a millionaire and then I get get all the bullies I want!!
F4360EED-07E2-411E-8731-8CDA587ACCBD.jpeg
This one is her favorite as she is actually in the water. It would be way to HOT on the float pictured above not being able to get wet. It is still in the 90ā€™s here in mid September. I have not been in my pool this late in the season until this year. Now my kids used to be. It not me, I need at least 85 degree water. Lol

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Awe how cute!
We have to find a float that doesnā€™t rip. We have gone through 5 float (yes just for miss Bella!). 4 of the Academy river floats and the last one is still hanging on but is also ripping. The bottoms canā€™t hold all the weight I guess that is concentrated in the one small area where her paws are. I am going to have to invent one that will last at least a season. Lol...
Maybe Iā€™ll become a millionaire and then I get get all the bullies I want!!
View attachment 114065
This one is her favorite as she is actually in the water. It would be way to HOT on the float pictured above not being able to get wet. It is still in the 90ā€™s here in mid September. I have not been in my pool this late in the season until this year. Now my kids used to be. It not me, I need at least 85 degree water. Lol

Get like a mini zodiac. Wonā€™t go through that. They make them fishing boats maybe the do floats.

OP
Hceril

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
That is a neat boat. They have to invent one that will let your body be it the water while still floating. The academy ones have a mesh bottom that a little water will be touching your touchy, but not really enough to keep you cool for here anyway. The green one really lets her sink in and get her whole body into the water. But that cloth mesh has holes innit now. It did last her a few months. I am thinking maybe my aunt could see something with a thicker material that I could put over the blown up tube. Sheā€™ll be here soon I will definitely have her look at it. Then weā€™ll have to patent it!! Lol

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.