Seeking reputable bully breeder

Bulldog1234

Sep 11, 2020
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Knuckles
Hello. I have recently relocated to Tampa. I am searching for a good English Bulldog breeder for a male puppy. I will travel to Georgia if necessary. Does anyone know of a good reputable place? I have gotten an email from Beverly Hills puppies but I am reading it’s a puppy mill.

oscarmayer

Have Bulldog Will Travel
Staff member
Jan 20, 2016
VA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Lala, Chesty, Winky, Waggles, Moose, and rescue Peggy(soon to be placed)
Start here and GL!

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
Find the local bulldog club in your area and go to a couple meetings. There should be reputable breeders that you can talk to. Some clubs will also have a puppy inquiry form on their website that you fill out and then the breeders on the list will all get the your request. You can also go to a local dog show as breeders will also show their dogs. And as Chip mentioned, the Bulldog Club of America is a good resource as well.
Good luck and good for you for doing your research!

OP
Bulldog1234

Bulldog1234

Sep 11, 2020
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Knuckles
Find the local bulldog club in your area and go to a couple meetings. There should be reputable breeders that you can talk to. Some clubs will also have a puppy inquiry form on their website that you fill out and then the breeders on the list will all get the your request. You can also go to a local dog show as breeders will also show their dogs. And as Chip mentioned, the Bulldog Club of America is a good resource as well.
Good luck and good for you for doing your research!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Chip and Citty got ya covered…. Good luck

Semua

Jun 9, 2021
Florida
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola
Hello. I have recently relocated to Tampa. I am searching for a good English Bulldog breeder for a male puppy. I will travel to Georgia if necessary. Does anyone know of a good reputable place? I have gotten an email from Beverly Hills puppies but I am reading it’s a puppy mill.
Hi, if you are interested in adopting bulldogs, there’s a rescue center only for English bulldogs in Tampa. They do an amazing job

Semua

Jun 9, 2021
Florida
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola

Abby12032015

Jul 14, 2017
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby
We purchased our lovely female bulldog puppy in 2016 from a breeder in Williston, FL, which is up by Dunnellon. Unfortunately, I can't seem to find the lady's contact info right now. But I will keep looking. My husband suggested this link: …. link removed please provide via private message

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
Bulldog1234

Bulldog1234

Sep 11, 2020
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Knuckles
We purchased our lovely female bulldog puppy in 2016 from a breeder in Williston, FL, which is up by Dunnellon. Unfortunately, I can't seem to find the lady's contact info right now. But I will keep looking. My husband suggested this link: …. link removed please provide via private message
Thank you. Do you have the link?

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Thank you. Do you have the link?
The person that replied would have it, we do not allow breeder links on the forum so they need to communicate via PM with you

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online