Scary elephant!

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella (EBD) Roxy (pit mix) Tyson (pit mix) Sadie (boxer)
Hubby moved the elephant fountain.
As soon as she came out back of course she noticed and hid behind me growling and barking. Lol
Took a good while to go near it. Even though the fountain had been in just about the spot for a couple of years she noticed it right away.
11B48736-65BC-4D6C-AE5D-150C4F071DAE.jpeg
D120C4B0-F2B6-465E-9BB7-DDDACD436374.jpeg70107E99-FF90-4CA0-AC51-9ECAA6B401BA.jpeg

Attachments

• 0DF643E4-005E-433E-B8E2-D17B9994FF2F.jpeg
    0DF643E4-005E-433E-B8E2-D17B9994FF2F.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 143

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
they are so weird.... i think they would be great service dog for something needed as they are so observant.......... only thing is the reliability ... that might not be so on point ;/

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
Louie always barks and growls at anything new.

Love the fountain!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
Belle knows, those elephants are trouble makers! And sneaky.
Good girl, Belle :)

OP
Hceril

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Louie always barks and growls at anything new.

Love the fountain!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Me too! I actually had flowers planted in it last year but didnā€™t do it this year. Water will spray out of its trunk too! We had that hooked up a few years back too but itā€™s kind of a pain to keep clean. With all the rain this year we didnā€™t want to invite the mosquitos to our yard!
Itā€™s behind Bella in this picture. Itā€™s a pretty good sized fountain.
28973610-F182-4621-A98A-D961D8ED1C4B.jpeg

OP
Hceril

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
they are so weird.... i think they would be great service dog for something needed as they are so observant.......... only thing is the reliability ... that might not be so on point ;/

She absolutely loves kids! And really is very gentle with them. She keeps her on them the whole time they are in the pool.
She even teaches them to fetch her ball or toy out of the pool for her. Lol
FFD3BCE8-4E98-49DB-805E-CF092B8FC676.jpeg

Chubby

Feb 20, 2014
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Chubby

1Chumly

Feb 19, 2015
Houston, TX
Country
From England
Bulldog(s) Names
Buster 2013-2023 Monty 6/2010 - 1/2020 Chumly 2002-2014

This is so true!!! They are so funny!! Monty notices everything too and for a dog that is as laid back as he is, it really surprises me at times.

OP
Hceril

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella doesnā€™t like to go in the backyard when it is dark. She will only go if one of the others dogs go. Lol

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
omg so many things here crack me up........ and this last one, the not wanting to go out in the dark,,,,,,,,, Hank will stand there until the 3lb chihuahua goes out first!!! they are oddballs arent they ;) and even like the sweet kick back Monty type, even he is an observer. LOve it.......... and then Smart Bella, teaching those kids how to 'fetch' lol These dogs!! who would know what joy these short legged squishie faces bring but someone who has been privileged to live with one :)

OP
Hceril

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
omg so many things here crack me up........ and this last one, the not wanting to go out in the dark,,,,,,,,, Hank will stand there until the 3lb chihuahua goes out first!!! they are oddballs arent they ;) and even like the sweet kick back Monty type, even he is an observer. LOve it.......... and then Smart Bella, teaching those kids how to 'fetch' lol These dogs!! who would know what joy these short legged squishie faces bring but someone who has been privileged to live with one :)

Lol..... Bella waits on the three other dogs to go out first when itā€™s dark and she never goes far from the back patio.
Big scardie cat!! And if they bark at anything she has this really loud bark and growl and she can even do it while sprinting back to hide behind me.:ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:
They are such silly characters.

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
Lol..... Bella waits on the three other dogs to go out first when itā€™s dark and she never goes far from the back patio.
Big scardie cat!! And if they bark at anything she has this really loud bark and growl and she can even do it while sprinting back to hide behind me.:ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:
They are such silly characters.

I just love reading this stuff... They are such 'bullies'!!! hahahahahaha i've even seen Hank do his most lioniss bark and nearly run into me, hair up looking backwards!!! I dont like that they are so scaredie but dang if they dont *think* they're such big ole protectors all the same! soon as he gets behind or beside, his whole body can stiffen and look soooooooooo big while barking at a missplaced item wherever!!!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Don't mess a bulldog's OCD!

Most Reactions

šŸ“° Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.