Saving the flat-faced breed

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I haven't read it yet, but was thinking it be a good share to this group

oscarmayer

Have Bulldog Will Travel
Staff member
Jan 20, 2016
VA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Lala, Chesty, Winky, Waggles, Moose, and rescue MoJo
TY for posting. Backyard(indifferent, uneducated and greedy) breeders are the biggest problem, but[at this point] not the only

benny

Staff member
Jan 9, 2022
Country
united states
Bulldog(s) Names
millie vanilly, beth anne (guest member)
Division VII sponsored OFA BOAS tests at this past weekend's Capital Bulldog Club's specialty show. They tested 12 at the show, and everyone passed. Several received the best score, a zero! Millie scored a respectable 1 and helped convince others to get in line. I was proud of her and of the rest of the bulldoggers attendance at the show.

Last edited:

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
Division VII sponsored OFA BOAS tests at this past weekend's Capital Bulldog Club's specialty show. They tested 12 at the show, and everyone passed. Several received the best score, a zero! Millie scored a respectable 1 and helped convince others to get in line. I was proud of her and of the of the rest of the bulldoggers attendance at the show.
Fantastic! Hopefully they’ll start talking about all the healthy bulldogs that can breathe instead of just focusing on the poorly bred ones. I know a few people whose dogs have gotten zero or 1.

OP
2BullyMama

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Division VII sponsored OFA BOAS tests at this past weekend's Capital Bulldog Club's specialty show. They tested 12 at the show, and everyone passed. Several received the best score, a zero! Millie scored a respectable 1 and helped convince others to get in line. I was proud of her and of the rest of the bulldoggers attendance at the show.
I think the breeder we purchased from was participating at this show. If I remember right, her girl Adeline won. I have to check her FB page again

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.