Sarge and his new Freesbie

Sargesmom

Mar 7, 2012
Pennsylvania
Bulldog(s) Names
Gunny Boy, Sarge and Splat (Lou Lou)
sarge1.jpgsarge2.jpgsarge3.jpgsarge4.jpgsarge5.jpg
Some pics of Sarge outside playing with his new freesbie on his first trip to Petsmart....He loved shopping...he bought some chew toys..tennis ball...a lil bunny and his freesbie...I also added a pic of him and Foster as they played...well actually Sarge making sure Foster is still Foster....at first I was like Tom do you think Sarge will be alright with Foster but Foster put Sarge in his place.. :nonono: it was so funny this lil 9 lbs poodle putting a bulldog in check...they are getting along wonderful and I think in time they will be of friends...

[MENTION=4277]gunnyboy[/MENTION] [MENTION=4292]Cooper11[/MENTION] [MENTION=2071]Davidh[/MENTION]

Last edited:
C

Cooper11

:) I was looking at these right away!!! He looks so Happy Connie, He is living the life! I am so happy he slept with you guys last night and had no accidents and felt at home. Not all bullies are like that. It seems he is adjusting rather good and quick. I think you got a special bully up above watching over Mr. Sarge and his family!!

OP
Sargesmom

Sargesmom

Mar 7, 2012
Pennsylvania
Bulldog(s) Names
Gunny Boy, Sarge and Splat (Lou Lou)
He is a good boy and he is happy....he slept like a baby...I keep calling him Cooper...he also got going up/down the 3 stairs down today...he loves running outside and playing...

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
He looks so happy to be there.... they are amazing in how quickly they adjust.

wheezer

Dec 16, 2011
MS
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Zeus, Dexter
Connie, he sure looks happy with his new family, even Foster!! They will become best of friends, I am sure of it! Gunny would be proud!

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Awww bless his heart!! What a wonderful life he is going to have, you all 3 are blessed. We adopted a 1 year old cat (siamese) a few months ago and he rules the roost!! Who would have thought a 5 lb. cat would scare the bejezus out of a 60 lb. bully but he did, now they are best of buds, Jester the cat sleeps in Vegas's crate with him.

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
Whoo hoo!!! So glad he is already fitting in. If he's anything like Libby he will be taking all the toys outside to play with them lol.

mcraven2

Bonnaroo bound in my bulldog batmobile
Community Veteran
Jan 16, 2012
Boston MA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Giovanni, Princess, and Diva (Frenchie)
Great pictures!! Him and Foster will be great friends! So happy for you guys!

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
So glad all is going well! He is going to have an amazing life with you guys! Thanks for being such caring people

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Wow, so happy for him, and he is having a blast. It does my heart good to see him so happy and playing. Something he has never had before. I am so happy you have him and he can get out and play like he should. Love the pics also, he is such a handsome boy. Thank you for posting the pics, I just love the updates too. Please keep them coming. Hugs and bully kisses to all of you.

Oh almost forgot, here are a couple of pics of him when he was younger. [MENTION=4471]Gunnys Mom[/MENTION] and [MENTION=4277]gunnyboy[/MENTION]

Sarge-2.jpg

Sarge-1.jpg

Last edited:

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
oh my that is sooo awsome to see. he is so happy and playing. wow its awsome.

Watson

Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2011
Bakersfield, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Watson
I love his coloring. Mostly red with a splash of brindle.

[MENTION=2071]Davidh[/MENTION] is he one of your puppies that your bred?

Last edited:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.