JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Sally wanted to pop in and say hi to everybody :hiya: overall, she is doing fantastic. I couldn't be happier with how far she's come in seven months. She does not like the very cold temperatures, and has no desire to be in the snow. So we struggle a little bit with her on her potting and trying to get her out. But that's okay we just love her to pieces. She is such a happy girl. :angelheart:

image.jpg

Last edited:

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
She's too precious, those gums!! lol..
Give her a huge smooch from me and Blue please.

TubbysMom

Community Veteran
Jan 15, 2013
Country
Toronto, ON Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Tubby
SALLY!!!!! Such a pretty girl she is I just love her to pieces :luv::luv::luv::luv::luv::luv::luv::luv::luv::luv::luv:

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Whenever I see a pic of Miss Sally, I just wanna reach out and hug her. :hug:

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Oh Jeannie she is so beautiful and cute. Give her a big hug and kiss for me. Dozey and Blossom say to give her a big slobbery kiss from them.

Pati Robins

I'm Polish what did you expect! A lady like person
Community Veteran
Jun 12, 2013
Cardiff UK
Country
UK-Cardiff
Bulldog(s) Names
Lily (British Bulldog) & Shy (American Bulldog X)
Sally is a lovely looking girlie ,with such a beautiful face xx

Casper

Apr 28, 2013
Slidell, Louisiana, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
"The Stallone Bros"
Mustang Sally's face Wreaks Character Jeannie, You can easily see the wear and tear on that baby, I can look back at what her life was without you and Mike, and the day you adopted her, how we all followed your ride in anticipation of her, What a wonderful day it was !! Knowing, Emma, Wilson and Jack would soon meet their most inspirational liter mate ever, She demands respect, she deserves love, she has given so willfully of her heart only to receive disappointment back, You and Mike have made her wildest dreams come true!! In return for the old will you showed her, she gives again her full heart, She's truly an Inspiration to this site.... She's definitely an inspiration to me, She means so much to us, She's been to hell and back, not knowing where she would end up next, or what abuse was to follow, She found you, and look at what she's accomplished in 7 months!! All because you took the first step!! We all knew that day that her dreams were finally realized!! and knowing we all want puppies, But look at the prize you rescued. She's truly a blessing to us all. Thank You for sharing with us yet again!! :yes: Every time I read about this girl, every time I see her face, and every time you post a video, I know her heart beats wildly with Joy!! I love reading stories of Rescues being rescued, But none of those stories compare to Mustang Sally, She's a once in a lifetime find!!

Jennifer Clark

I can handle the whiskey, if you can handle the nu
Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sheldon A.K.A Shelly Bean (06-12-19); Duecy (9-13-14); Maddie (4-16-19)
Her paws look so dainty she looks so happy kinda puts me in the mind of Jennye's Ellie. When she first got her you could see on her little face and now when we see pics of that beautiful little girl you can just see the happiness on her face in her eyes and every little butt wiggle. The transformation is amazing! Its what makes me want to rescue instead of get a puppy.

GunnyHighway

The Yacking Scuzz Brush Toilet King
Community Veteran
Aug 29, 2013
Ohio
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Gunny Highway
Well, Hi there, Sally!!! :)

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
I absolutely LOVE Ms. Sally… what a pretty girl!!! :heart:

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Awwwwe she's such a sweet girl! Merry Christmas Sally and stay warm! :christmas13:BIG KISS to you from Buster and I!!

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Whenever I see a pic of Miss Sally, I just wanna reach out and hug her. :hug:
Me too! :D

Oh Jeannie she is so beautiful and cute. Give her a big hug and kiss for me. Dozey and Blossom say to give her a big slobbery kiss from them.
I'll give her a big smoochie kiss for them. :heart:

Ohhh - she's so sweet!!
She really is. She's a rescue and here's her story. :) http://www.englishbulldognews.com/content.php?601-Rescue-Story-Meet-Sally

Awwwwe she's such a sweet girl! Merry Christmas Sally and stay warm! :christmas13:BIG KISS to you from Buster and I!!
She hates the cold :coldout:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online