Ruckus and Regina!!!!!! Finally!!!!

g8erjackie

Dec 13, 2012
Washington, DC
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruckus and Regina
Ok so I've been trying to write this for hours, but Tapatalk refuses to attach my pictures! It's finally working, yahoo!

Regina is here!!!!! I must say, this day has gone pretty great. Got an early start, lunch at Costco (pizza, Italian sausage, and froyo....no regrets.), and got to the breeder to pick up Regina midday. We walked around (again, because we toured when we got Ruckus) and met the adults and the rest of the puppies (Regina was the first to be picked up). The ride back was great. Regina was a little nervous of the car at first, but quickly alternated from naps to kisses to playtime.

Ruckus loves her. He's not sure what's going on or if she's staying, but he likes that all of the visitors have given him pets and brought him treats as well as treats for Regina. Update: he has shown a few signs of jealousy, but more pouty jealousy, not mean. I want to get that fixed quickly. Aaaand just as I was sipping a glass of wine loving the silence I created with a sleeping Regina and Ruckus loving on his buffalo ear, Ruckus tries to swallow said buffalo ear, I hear him choke and spill my wine accordingly...Regina is still sleeping, however....so welcome to my circus!

Here are some pictures! More to come!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1433215613.201163.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1433215679.983159.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1433215703.231648.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1433216368.206022.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1433216380.822388.jpg

2bulldogsstuff

Feb 15, 2015
Los Angeles
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brett & Logan 👼🏻🌈(1/3/05-05/1/21)
Ok so I've been trying to write this for hours, but Tapatalk refuses to attach my pictures! It's finally working, yahoo!

Regina is here!!!!! I must say, this day has gone pretty great. Got an early start, lunch at Costco (pizza, Italian sausage, and froyo....no regrets.), and got to the breeder to pick up Regina midday. We walked around (again, because we toured when we got Ruckus) and met the adults and the rest of the puppies (Regina was the first to be picked up). The ride back was great. Regina was a little nervous of the car at first, but quickly alternated from naps to kisses to playtime.

Ruckus loves her. He's not sure what's going on or if she's staying, but he likes that all of the visitors have given him pets and brought him treats as well as treats for Regina. Update: he has shown a few signs of jealousy, but more pouty jealousy, not mean. I want to get that fixed quickly. Aaaand just as I was sipping a glass of wine loving the silence I created with a sleeping Regina and Ruckus loving on his buffalo ear, Ruckus tries to swallow said buffalo ear, I hear him choke and spill my wine accordingly...Regina is still sleeping, however....so welcome to my circus!

Here are some pictures! More to come!

View attachment 87760
View attachment 87761
View attachment 87762
View attachment 87765
View attachment 87766

Awwww!!! So cute and I'm so happy for you guys!! Y'all making me want to get my 3rd puppy [emoji30][emoji24][emoji7][emoji7][emoji7] enjoy!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chubby

Feb 20, 2014
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Chubby
[MENTION=7373]g8erjackie[/MENTION]...your family is too adorable...congrats on the new addition [emoji173] [emoji190] [emoji173] [emoji190] [emoji173]

jenzaar

Aug 24, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Winslow
Ohhhh my goodness!!!! No words for how beautiful those pictures are!
Congrats! Welcome home Regina! :luv:

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
Love love loving the new family of 4. Just precious :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Congratulations… Regina is adorable :luv: LOVE all the pics!!!

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
What a beautiful family!! Ruckus and Regina-they sure look good together!:kiss3:

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Congrats on your new pup, and what a beauty she is, such a cutie pie. You have two beautiful bullies. So glad Ruckus is doing well with her, as most adults do pretty well with pups, they will be best of buds. :) The jealousy should work itself out as long as you show them both the same attention. Congrats again and looking forward in seeing pics of her as she grows. :2thumbs:

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Aww so cute. Regina is a beauty, I'm sure with time, they'll be the best of friends. Are they siblings, from the same parents, but different litter? I love your pictures. Thanks for sharing.

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
awww.. congrats on your little baby bullie girl!! too precious.

love the pics.

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
Cuteness overload!! They look so similar! Congrats, and welcome to the madness of having two bullies!!!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.