Rough Saturday night....

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella (EBD) Roxy (pit mix) Tyson (pit mix) Sadie (boxer)
IMG_9475.JPGIMG_9474.JPG

OP
Hceril

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jewel and Bentley played in the snow last night and this morning.

I would love to see Bella in the snow! But I doubt that'll happen here we will have to bring her to New York when we go visit family.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
She is OUT!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
I guess I'm getting 'jumpy' but I was almost scared to open this earlier... thank goodness it was just some adorable pics of Bella :)

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Somewhere in the Universe. Really Maryland.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)
I would love to see Bella in the snow! But I doubt that'll happen here we will have to bring her to New York when we go visit family.

Upstate NY (i.e. Watertown) is in the snow belt with big time lake effect snows. Make sure Bella has some bright and colorful attire if you catch my "drift."

OP
Hceril

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Upstate NY (i.e. Watertown) is in the snow belt with big time lake effect snows. Make sure Bella has some bright and colorful attire if you catch my "drift."

Well we always called it upstate NY. But we visit about 100 miles north of Manhattan. Orange County NY.

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Somewhere in the Universe. Really Maryland.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)
Well we always called it upstate NY. But we visit about 100 miles north of Manhattan. Orange County NY.

I have been up that way a couple of times but not in the winter. When it comes to snow...I leave it for the crazies to enjoy. I just shovel it. Jewel and Bentley help too.

The crazies are the ones that think they are invincible and drive too fast for conditions even weaving in and out of traffic. Last year's N'oreaster, the Governor shut down the State and told people to stay off the road (except for hospital workers and fist responders)...well there were people stranded all over the place.

OP
Hceril

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
I have been up that way a couple of times but not in the winter. When it comes to snow...I leave it for the crazies to enjoy. I just shovel it. Jewel and Bentley help too.

The crazies are the ones that think they are invincible and drive too fast for conditions even weaving in and out of traffic. Last year's N'oreaster, the Governor shut down the State and told people to stay off the road (except for hospital workers and fist responders)...well there were people stranded all over the place.

I know exactly what you mean. I hated to drive in the snow and wouldn't! If it were just me on the road I may have thought about it but not with the dumb a___es that think it's a race. Lol
I didn't work so I never had to.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online