Rock and a hard place

raetate

Jan 5, 2014
virginia beach, va
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
hercules
A buddy of mine asked if I could take his boxer and me being me, I agreed. Well did not consult the boyfriend. Now I need to find this boxer a good home. Any suggestions?

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

Bulldozersma

Community Veteran
Jul 26, 2012
Nevada
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank "The Tank", Bocephus Watasha Ledoux, Rampage Jackson (RIP) Bulldozer (RIP)
Well bless you for taking in this baby. I am sure if the boxer is a good dog, you will be able to find a good home.

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Oh boy, well first of all, what a sweetheart u are for having said YES in taking the Boxer. Does he by chance get along w/Hercules? Any chance that your bf can be swayed and you can keep him? (the Boxer, I meant)!

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Aww that was great of you for taking him in, even if its just until you find him a new forever home. Is there a reason, your BF doesn't want to keep him? Does he get along with Hercules?, Does he have behaviour issues?, or he just doesn't want two dogs. I know my friend would love to adopt a Boxer, but she lives in Edmonton Alberta, so not near you. She had a Boxer for 14 years, which was her baby, and she misses him terribly. I Hope you find him a good home. Please keep,us posted. Do you have pictures of him?

Mia Amor

Apr 30, 2014
Anaheim/ So Cal
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Mia aka Mia Amor (My love)
Maybe post in a boxer forum so u know they will take care of him. Don't do Craigslist it sucks.

Sent from S4 (Mia)

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
I have a boxer and a bully… they get along fantastically!!! But it sounds like that isn't your issue, it's the boyfriend… I would first ask around family, friends, etc… to see if anyone is interested. I have had 2 strays since Jan, and I ended up sending one to Animal Control because I didn't want Roxie to get sick. They put her on a puppy train to head up north. With the second one, I REALLY lucked out w/a great family here in town. I had placed a pic of her on this local lost/found site on FB and they asked me about her. When they came to the house I just knew it was the right place for her. They post pics all the time of her w/their 2 year old daughter.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
UGH... tough one, but maybe ask your vet or searchthe web for a local Boxer rescue?

OP
raetate

raetate

Jan 5, 2014
virginia beach, va
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
hercules
Brandon doesn't mind, it's just hard because Hercules is not accepting anyone or anything else getting near me. He's very co-dependant. I feel terrible. But I'm asking around.

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Blue Ridge Boxer Rescue and Virginia Boxer rescue is another option.

OP
raetate

raetate

Jan 5, 2014
virginia beach, va
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
hercules
I found someone!!!!.completely accidentally at work and I'm just so happy I found this sweet boy a home!!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Awesome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.