Reunion

KING OLLIE HOUSE of BULLDOG

Dec 29, 2016
Florida
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
King Ollie
Rambo didnā€™t come to day care yesterday. My house cleaners were here in the morning. I have 2000 sq feet of tile flooring downstairs. My house is open from front door all the way through to the sliders to lanai. I gave him the day off and he stayed home, just so I could enjoy clean floors and no dog hair for a half day. I brought him over to my house at 8AM this morning. There is now bully slobber and Iā€™m sure hair everywhere. But, you know, Ollie and Rambo were overjoyed to see each other. Itā€™s worth the mess.

https://youtu.be/YSfxYODdxOs

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
I have stopped trying to keep my floors clean. It's a never ending battle with 3 dogs and I would be vacuuming, sweeping and mopping every 30 minutes. I will literally sweep and mop and then less than 10 minutes later, there's dog hair all over the place. Dog hair is my glitter.

OP

Dec 29, 2016
Florida
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
King Ollie
I have stopped trying to keep my floors clean. It's a never ending battle with 3 dogs and I would be vacuuming, sweeping and mopping every 30 minutes. I will literally sweep and mop and then less than 10 minutes later, there's dog hair all over the place. Dog hair is my glitter.

I always tell everyone coming to my house not to wear black. They invariably show up in something black.
Iā€™m really glad I have leather furniture everywhere. About every three days, I fill a bowl with warm water and blue Dawn and use a Handiwipe to wipe down all the sofas and chairs. I am constantly amazed at how much slobber and hair I get off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)

I just HAD this conversation w/the hubby... I'm tempted to get a Roomba at this point.

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
I always tell everyone coming to my house not to wear black. They invariably show up in something black.
Iā€™m really glad I have leather furniture everywhere. About every three days, I fill a bowl with warm water and blue Dawn and use a Handiwipe to wipe down all the sofas and chairs. I am constantly amazed at how much slobber and hair I get off.

I have leather as well, and Willow has scratched it SO bad it looks like I took a sander to it!!!

OP

Dec 29, 2016
Florida
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
King Ollie
I just HAD this conversation w/the hubby... I'm tempted to get a Roomba at this point.

I have a similar to a Roomba called an Eufy. I use it everyday. Itā€™s a bit cheaper than a Roomba and has Bluetooth controls if you want that. Can also get a model without the Bluetooth. Iā€™d be lost without mine.
f0ec9ed14fafaeece6481360c881a0d4.jpg

d190bb9fa0cd4bbd8fe0b44a4358daf7.jpg

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella (EBD) Roxy (pit mix) Tyson (pit mix) Sadie (boxer)

I feel your pain! I think I sweep up a dog every day and a half!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
What a great video... they sure do play well and will sleep hard

I just gave in and bought a Shark (roomba).... I was sick of constantly dusting the floors

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Most Reactions

šŸ“° Latest posts

Staff online

Members online