Rescue Bulldog

sugris

Sep 26, 2019
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Harley
Just recently rescued an English Bulldog. I bought the exact food they were feeding her. She won't touch it. So I added some wet food. Still no...then I scrambled some eggs, she finally ate about 1/3 of the bowl. Its 4 days now. I know there is a transition phase...but I am worried about her not eating. Drinking and pooping!

Dollys Owner

Feb 20, 2017
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Honey
I wouldn't get her used to all these special treats as bulldogs have a long memory and will want that forever. She's traumatized from the move, and will eventually eat. She's drinking, that's the main thing.

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Just recently rescued an English Bulldog. I bought the exact food they were feeding her. She won't touch it. So I added some wet food. Still no...then I scrambled some eggs, she finally ate about 1/3 of the bowl. Its 4 days now. I know there is a transition phase...but I am worried about her not eating. Drinking and pooping!
[MENTION=16884]Dollys Owner[/MENTION] said it well. Stop all the add-ons. btw what was the food you EB was eating?

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)

What food are you feeding? Also, she maybe nervous and uncomfortable with the change in homes.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.