raw egg

marshall351

Oct 26, 2020
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Hildegard
does anyone feed their dogs raw eggs? or do you give them hard boiled eggs?
do you give them the shells as well?

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
I boil a dozen n keep it on hand as a snack… You most definitely an give raw mix with their kibbles. Is yours on kibbles?

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I give my guys a raw egg once a week in their food

anatess

Jul 26, 2011
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bullie (RIP) & Angus (RIP)
My dogs are on prey-model raw. They get raw eggs complete with shells in their meals once in a while.

In my opinion and my opinion alone (worth 4 cents now because of inflation, ha ha), it's not a good idea to put raw food in with kibbles. If you're gonna give raw food to a kibble-fed dog, do the raw as its own meal.

Zedsded

Mar 30, 2015
Country
Uk
Bulldog(s) Names
Dudley (2015-2020) Wesley 2021
Wesley gets raw eggs including the shell a couple of times a week.
Our vet (who is very pro raw feeding) told us that one of the most vitamin rich parts which is good for joints is the white membrane on the inside of the shell.

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
My dogs are on prey-model raw. They get raw eggs complete with shells in their meals once in a while.

In my opinion and my opinion alone (worth 4 cents now because of inflation, ha ha), it's not a good idea to put raw food in with kibbles. If you're gonna give raw food to a kibble-fed dog, do the raw as its own meal.
True but some won’t do 100% as for most it’s easier to dump a cup of kibble n get it over with. “My” 4cent here 😉….a raw topper is better than none. At least the dog gets some kind of nutritional value in them.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.