Raspy Throat

rocco24

May 30, 2021
Las Vegas, Nevada
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Rocco
Hi everyone, I noticed the past few days Rocco has had a raspy throat and been gagging almost like heā€™s choking but heā€™s not? Iā€™m concerned but not sure what could be causing it or what I should do? ļæ½ļæ½

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Hi everyone, I noticed the past few days Rocco has had a raspy throat and been ganging almost like heā€™s choking but heā€™s not? Iā€™m concerned but not sure what could be causing it or what I should do? ļæ½ļæ½

Hello again, have you tried a squirt of lemon juice in the back of his throat? Try that first. Also youā€™re living in Vegas which is extremely dry nowadays. Try the lemon first and keep us posted. Btw, how is his paw licking doing? Has he stopped or still on n off?

OP
rocco24

rocco24

May 30, 2021
Las Vegas, Nevada
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Rocco
Oh I will have to try that! I gave him some warm water with a little bit of honey to see if thatā€™d help. Thank you I will keep you posted! He stopped licking his leg so I mightā€™ve just been over analyzing :D

OP
rocco24

rocco24

May 30, 2021
Las Vegas, Nevada
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Rocco
Hi e B24F833E-A64E-4791-A12F-080DD6744E05.jpegveryone, I noticed the past few days Rocco has had a raspy throat and been gagging almost like heā€™s choking but heā€™s not? Iā€™m concerned but not sure what could be causing it or what I should do? ļæ½ļæ½
Just noticed now his eye is really red and droopy. Iā€™m not sure if this is all in correlation but not sure what to do!

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Just noticed now his eye is really red and droopy. Iā€™m not sure if this is all in correlation but not sure what to do!

Not a cherry eye as that would only be in the corner of the eye on the nose side n not the whole bottom eyelid. You might need a vet check to determine whatā€™s happening with his eye.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
It could be allergies, but Iā€™d have bet check his eye

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.