Pig IN a blanket and Pig ON a blanket

sheshistory

Jul 11, 2010
Vermont
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley, Linus, Truman
Things are a little chilly in Arizona so the bullies are taking advantage of the blanket on the couch.

First, a pig (named Linus) in the blanket:

Pig.jpg

Then, a pig (named Truman) on a blanket:

Pig1.jpg

Blitzburggirl

Feb 21, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Paisley
Oh my oh my are they adoraBUll!!

Truman is wayyyyy too cute with his little tongue sticking out. Makes me want to poke him :)

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
OMG.... what great pictures!! Love the Truman tongue shot..... LMAO

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
oh my goodness those pictures made me have a little self reflection :lmaogirl: I am sitting here in my chair with a sweatshirt on wrapped in my blanket because I'm cold ... I'm a piggy in a blanket too!!!!!:rofl: meanwhile my bullie babies are running around having a good time playing ... go figure!

Bizzymammabee

Jan 12, 2012
New York City
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Raven (2011-2016), Tyson (2014-2023) & Bella
LMAO...they look cute. Raven was a wee bit cold the other day and I have similar pics. She got a wee bit annoyed with me disturbing her snuggle time with the camera. Raven in a blanket 3.jpgRaven in a blanket 1.jpgRaven in a blanket 2.jpg

babybully

May 31, 2011
Great Lakes, North Chicago
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cleo, 2 1/2, and Mac, 2
HAHA they are too cute, and by cold what is it 50 outside :p

Hey, hey, hey! As a fellow Arizonian I must stick up for all things Arizona and yes, it can be quite chilly there!! It's not all :Arizona: and sunshine ya know? But you know what, you're right, 50 is not chilly at all- it's f-ing freezing!! And let me tell you as an Arizonian that is about to spend her first Chicago winter, I just may not make it!

OP
sheshistory

sheshistory

Jul 11, 2010
Vermont
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley, Linus, Truman
Hey, hey, hey! As a fellow Arizonian I must stick up for all things Arizona and yes, it can be quite chilly there!! It's not all :Arizona: and sunshine ya know? But you know what, you're right, 50 is not chilly at all- it's f-ing freezing!! And let me tell you as an Arizonian that is about to spend her first Chicago winter, I just may not make it!

THE TRUTH! People think I'm kidding but 45 degrees with no humidity is bone chilling! All of my relatives that come to visit during this time of year think they'll be in shorts and then they're freezing! :)

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.