Pictures of my foster

BrianW

Feb 17, 2013
Brown Deer, Wisconsin
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brandi, Jackson, Ca$h, Daisey, Winford, Charlee, Darla, Mack, Babee, Ralphie & Stuart
Here are a couple of pictures of my new boy foster that we picked up on Sunday. His name is Big Mac and he is 3 years old. I think that he was left tied up in the basement of a house for an amount of time (His physical condition points to it).

IMG_1598.jpg IMG_1599.jpg IMG_1604.jpg IMG_1607.JPG IMG_1609.jpg

Goob14

Jun 26, 2014
Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Goob
Look at those rolls and ropes!!! He is too cute. He looks like a Pudge to me:).

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
Awwww. what a stud! He looks like he's got lots of lovin' to give. Sweet baby. Is his right eye okay?

harveyspecter

Harvey's Executive Assistant
Community Veteran
Aug 5, 2014
Yorba Linda (The OC), California
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Harvey Specter
OP
BrianW

BrianW

Feb 17, 2013
Brown Deer, Wisconsin
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brandi, Jackson, Ca$h, Daisey, Winford, Charlee, Darla, Mack, Babee, Ralphie & Stuart
Awwww. what a stud! He looks like he's got lots of lovin' to give. Sweet baby. Is his right eye okay?

He needs Entropion surgery on both eyes (right is way worst than left), neutering, palette, and lasering of his nares.... all which will be done next Thursday. Has not been to a vet for over a year and was living aLL by himself in a house for some time. He does not know how to eat out of a bowl, take treats, or drink water out of anything other than the bath tub/toilet. All 4 feet have open sores and infection and the harness he was wearing was knotted and twisted to the point where it had eaten into his back and under his chest by his front legs.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
OMG.. OMG.... he is beyond handsome! I love him --- best of luck DADDY!! look at that face

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
He needs Entropion surgery on both eyes (right is way worst than left), neutering, palette, and lasering of his nares.... all which will be done next Thursday. Has not been to a vet for over a year and was living aLL by himself in a house for some time. He does not know how to eat out of a bowl, take treats, or drink water out of anything other than the bath tub/toilet. All 4 feet have open sores and infection and the harness he was wearing was knotted and twisted to the point where it had eaten into his back and under his front legs.

Ugh, I could just hurt someone so bad hearing this. How are people so cruel?!? Praise the Lord he found his way to you, I know he will be loved very well, and hopefully have his furever home soon, with a family who will love & spoil him. Bless you.

harveyspecter

Harvey's Executive Assistant
Community Veteran
Aug 5, 2014
Yorba Linda (The OC), California
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Harvey Specter
He needs Entropion surgery on both eyes (right is way worst than left), neutering, palette, and lasering of his nares.... all which will be done next Thursday. Has not been to a vet for over a year and was living aLL by himself in a house for some time. He does not know how to eat out of a bowl, take treats, or drink water out of anything other than the bath tub/toilet. All 4 feet have open sores and infection and the harness he was wearing was knotted and twisted to the point where it had eaten into his back and under his chest by his front legs.

what!:hellno: - people can be so cruel. However, this is a new beginning. Thank you for finding him.

OP
BrianW

BrianW

Feb 17, 2013
Brown Deer, Wisconsin
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ugh, I could just hurt someone so bad hearing this. How are people so cruel?!? Praise the Lord he found his way to you, I know he will be loved very well, and hopefully have his furever home soon, with a family who will love & spoil him. Bless you.

His owner bought him as a status symbol. When he became too expensive to maintain and the man had medical issues (he now disabled), the pup became the responsibility of his girlfriend who did not want him in the first place. So they were transitioning from 2 homes to 1 (save money), and he got left behind at the house they left. The girlfriend supposedly would go over there and feed him and such once and a while. Then finally she made the best decision ever and called the rescue. Within 24 hours we picked him up and it is all history.

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
His owner bought him as a status symbol. When he became too expensive to maintain and the man had medical issues (he now disabled), the pup became the responsibility of his girlfriend who did not want him in the first place. So they were transitioning from 2 homes to 1 (save money), and he got left behind at the house they left. The girlfriend supposedly would go over there and feed him and such once and a while. Then finally she made the best decision ever and called the rescue. Within 24 hours we picked him up and it is all history.

Heartbreaking.... my prior employer here in Houston set up an non-profit called No Paws Left Behind - this is when I was in the mortgage industry. It was created because we would go out to inspect homes that were in foreclosure, or possibly vacant - and I kid you not, for every 10 homes we saw, at least 5 to 6 would have an animal left behind. Dogs, Cats, Horses, we even had a Llama once!! She started this program, which involved our inspectors bringing food & water to the animals until we could get a rescue out. What you do is amazing, and I can't personally thank you enough. Its close to the heart as I rescued my Tyson at the age of 3, and he came from bad conditions where he was used only to breed. God Bless you! Keep us posted on his progress :)

JennieS

Jun 25, 2013
Florence, KY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruthie(died 11/27/18) Brutus & Hazel
Wow, what a horrible story. Thank goodness he has you! he's an absolute darling dog and so so cute.

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
awww, I'm in love with Big Mac!! he looks like a cuddly bear. What a sweetheart and what a wonderful person you are, [MENTION=8179]BrianW[/MENTION] to be taking such good care of him and showing him so much love.

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Aww… Big Mac is adorable, how old is he?!! I'm so glad that you found him… he's one lucky boy!!! ;)

jenzaar

Aug 24, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Winslow
Wow even before reading through this thread i was thinking... God i hope you fail hard on this foster!!!... But in all seriousness, whether this becomes permanent or not, bless your heart for taking him. I hope he learns quickly what love is all about.

OP
BrianW

BrianW

Feb 17, 2013
Brown Deer, Wisconsin
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Aww… Big Mac is adorable, how old is he?!! I'm so glad that you found him… he's one lucky boy!!! ;)

He just recently turned three years old.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.