Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Usually we use epsom salt. I would add a few drops of tea tree in the water.

Butā€¦..Unless [MENTION=18707]thett[/MENTION] uses something else?

OP
thett

thett

Nov 7, 2018
MI
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Stella, Harvey
What do you use to soak them?

I use Epsom salt, a squirt of duoxo shampoo, tablespoon of acv, and a few drops of lavender sometimes tea tree. When her cysts are bad I do this twice a day everyday till they burst them use bag balm on the suggested by [MENTION=15310]helsonwheels[/MENTION]

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
I use Epsom salt, a squirt of duoxo shampoo, tablespoon of acv, and a few drops of lavender sometimes tea tree. When her cysts are bad I do this twice a day everyday till they burst them use bag balm on the suggested by [MENTION=15310]helsonwheels[/MENTION]

Holyyy thatā€™s a spa day alright. I only use BB now n does the same job. I noticed also, when Jake licks his paws cause he has Anxiety n just licks for no reason, his paws gets light pink. I put BB on before his bedtime, next morning he doesnā€™t lick anymore. Like all gone. Maybe it relaxing him or has an allergy I havenā€™t noticed, idk. I donā€™t think itā€™s allergies as he would do this 24/7.

But if baby likes her say day you canā€™t say no.. Can you do my feet too? Her n I can sit together :D

OP
thett

thett

Nov 7, 2018
MI
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Stella, Harvey
Holyyy thatā€™s a spa day alright. I only use BB now n does the same job. I noticed also, when Jake licks his paws cause he has Anxiety n just licks for no reason, his paws gets light pink. I put BB on before his bedtime, next morning he doesnā€™t lick anymore. Like all gone. Maybe it relaxing him or has an allergy I havenā€™t noticed, idk. I donā€™t think itā€™s allergies as he would do this 24/7.

But if baby likes her say day you canā€™t say no.. Can you do my feet too? Her n I can sit together :D

Lol Helene! Ofcourse, I will do yours too! [emoji23]
Hers are definitely allergies and the cysts are so bad especially now with everything in bloom.. but I refuse to do apoquil. She gets cytopoint and it helps for a short time but I have to stay on top of these soaks

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Lol Helene! Ofcourse, I will do yours too! [emoji23]
Hers are definitely allergies and the cysts are so bad especially now with everything in bloom.. but I refuse to do apoquil. She gets cytopoint and it helps for a short time but I have to stay on top of these soaks

Like they say, donā€™t break whatā€™s not broken :yes: sometimes what I do to Jakeā€™s cyst when theyā€™re deep red, I poke it with a sterilized needle, blood comes out n dries faster. Heā€™s been good lately. Maybe I shouldnā€™t say it too loud lol

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Spa dayā€¦. Beautiful girls! Xxxx

MissWaddles13

Jan 17, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Pork Chop (2009-2019) Bruschi
My boy has similar issues, so you use epsom salt or other?

OP
thett

thett

Nov 7, 2018
MI
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Stella, Harvey
My boy has similar issues, so you use epsom salt or other?

Iā€™m sorry your boy suffers the same way. A lot of them do, and itā€™s so hard to keep under control.

I do use Epsom salt, I do it in the sink and fill it enough to cover her paws. And dump in a cup of Epsom salt. A couple drops of lavender and a tbsp of acv. It definitely helps!!

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Sorry about having to deal with her cysts-for her and you. The upside is that she enjoys it, and looks very content. Mine would never stand there!

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
[MENTION=18707]thett[/MENTION] O M G I adore Stella!!!!! That face!!!!! What a good girl so patient during her paw soak.

OP
thett

thett

Nov 7, 2018
MI
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Stella, Harvey
Sorry about having to deal with her cysts-for her and you. The upside is that she enjoys it, and looks very content. Mine would never stand there!

Thank you! She does like her soaks. I just have to pull her out of her crate to do it! As soon as she hears me filling the sink she knows!!! And she runs to her crate. But once she is in she is such a good girl

OP
thett

thett

Nov 7, 2018
MI
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Stella, Harvey
[MENTION=18707]thett[/MENTION] O M G I adore Stella!!!!! That face!!!!! What a good girl so patient during her paw soak.

Lol! She adores you too! She would love it if someone else were here to love on her[emoji3590]too bad you are not closer!!!

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
Lol! She adores you too! She would love it if someone else were here to love on her[emoji3590]too bad you are not closer!!!

Maybe I can talk Joey girl into a road trip!!! We have dear friends (part of our vacation crew) that live in Ann Arbor :)

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.