Over A 99 CENT Pizza!!!

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
So I am grocery shopping hungry (already know that's bad to do) and I buy a 99 cent personal pizza to bring home for my lunch. I Pre-heat the over to 450* and smoke starts roooooling out of the oven, I look inside and discover that is where Joe stored his new black iron skillet that has been "seasoning", I pull that out which is about 100* and throw it in the sink, I cook my personal pizza and get it out, can I wait for it to cool?? UUUmmmmmm....NO.... took a bite and burnt the crap out of the roof of my mouth!! Big blister behind my two front teeth. I am cooking dinner and wait about 45 min. to get the cast iron skillet out of the sink and put it on a towel, burnt hel* out of my hand it was still so hot. So my 99 cent pizza, smoked up my whole house, burnt the roof of my mouth and burnt my fingers .... and SUCKED!!! so worthless 99 cents~!!!!

Last edited:

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
OMG Kelly… that REALLY sucks!!! I think you should of just gone out to EAT!!! LOL I have burnt myself so many dang times it's NOT even funny, and I keep the broiler pan in our second oven :blink:

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Oh No Kelly, that's so terrible. I'm sorry you burnt yourself, and hope it feels better soon. It certainly wasn't priceless was it? Your luck sounds like the kind of luck I've been having lately. What happened to 2014 being better and having a fresh new start?

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
:laugh: Kelly, you are so right, you can't make this :poo: up!! Hope your burns heal quickly

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Kelly, next time call Pizza Hut and get that pizza pie delivered! And Alice is right, bully kisses will help those burns, but not sure you want him licking the roof of your mouth! :giggle:

OP
KMARINO

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Kelly, next time call Pizza Hut and get that pizza pie delivered! And Alice is right, bully kisses will help those burns, but not sure you want him licking the roof of your mouth! :giggle:

Wouldn't be the first time!! :eek: :ROFL: He as gotten me several times over the years. LOL. I will take that over him sneezing snotting in my mouth where I want to gargle with gasoline!!! lmbo!!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Ouch and double ouch!!! I hate burns, don't forget the yellow mustard trick!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.