Our puppies are 3 weeks old!

BiggieSmalls

Sep 20, 2011
Montreal, Quebec (Canada)
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Biggie Smalls, Jack, Chubby, Doris, Molly, Jackie, Cloé, Maya, Mathilda, Becky
So a few months ago we bred our boy CH Topbrass All Jacked Up "Jack" to CH Primo Bulldogs "Molly"
Here are the pictures!! :D

zz (1).jpgzzzzIMG_7018S - Copy.jpg

IMG_8599.JPGIMG_8614.JPG
IMG_8586.JPGIMG_8590.JPG

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Just curious....How’s the sell in Montreal for EB? I’ve lived there all my life and it’s not a breed you see often.

OP
BiggieSmalls

BiggieSmalls

Sep 20, 2011
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
I very rarely have litters. My pups are usually all sold before birth or before they reach 1 week of age.

- - - Updated - - -

Just curious....How’s the sell in Montreal for EB? I’ve lived there all my life and it’s not a breed you see often.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
GORGEOUS!! Molly looks fantastic!!

Precious babies ❤️[emoji177]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cefe13

Sep 12, 2013
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Castor (2013-2021 RIP)
Congratulations and thanks for sharing these lovely pictures!

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
They are SO adorable... I have always loved Molly, she has the most beautiful coloring. Congrats on the new pups!!!

Lalaloopsie

Apr 18, 2016
Cape Town, SA
Country
Belarus
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
OMG! Gorgeous parents and gorgeous puppies! Your mister Topbrass is one of the most amazing studs of EB I’ve ever seen. I would like to say that it seems that English bulldogs from Canada which I see on the site are in general high quality dogs which look perfectly according to standard. Seems like here in US many bulldogs have more different bloods introduced, which causes longer faces, leggy bodies, unusual colours of fur, disqualifying eye colours etc. I am obsessed with bulldogs and cannot imagine how someone can breed purebred bulldog with other dogs. My country is very small but animal husbandry is very strict, people owning purebred dogs of breeding quality take pride in what they do and will just look at you with big eyes if you suggest to breed EB with pit bull to get lilac puppies. No one will risk their bitch or reputation of their stud. Never. They will rather arrange meeting with a superior quality stud from nearby countries like Russia, Poland or Germany to get new blood into litter, because country is so small, and not so much variety of bloodlines available. This is what will make future puppies more expensive, better heritage, not strange colours. If normal EB puppy is 2,5-3 thousand dollars, puppy from champion parents can cost up to 5000 usd.
But it’s also true, that there are no backyard breeders in my country, and even if people try to make some income from puppies, EB puppies always come from the family where they are loved and it’s not often they get a litter. Rarely it pays off, usually selling puppies is just enough to get even with expenses, especially if you had to pay for stud service, plus medical expenses for Caesarian section etc. People are just enthusiasts of the breed, who care and try to improve it.
From what I see, I guess, in the future, when I will be able to afford one more bulldog, I will need to try to contact you:)

OP
BiggieSmalls

BiggieSmalls

Sep 20, 2011
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
GORGEOUS!! Molly looks fantastic!!

Precious babies ❤️[emoji177]

Thanks so much!! This is our first litter from Molly! We are really happy with them! :D
Congratulations and thanks for sharing these lovely pictures!
Thank you! :D
They are SO adorable... I have always loved Molly, she has the most beautiful coloring. Congrats on the new pups!!!
Thanks so much! We've been waiting almost 2 years to get some Molly puppies. Her breeding finally worked :)
OMG! Gorgeous parents and gorgeous puppies! Your mister Topbrass is one of the most amazing studs of EB I’ve ever seen. I would like to say that it seems that English bulldogs from Canada which I see on the site are in general high quality dogs which look perfectly according to standard. Seems like here in US many bulldogs have more different bloods introduced, which causes longer faces, leggy bodies, unusual colours of fur, disqualifying eye colours etc. I am obsessed with bulldogs and cannot imagine how someone can breed purebred bulldog with other dogs. My country is very small but animal husbandry is very strict, people owning purebred dogs of breeding quality take pride in what they do and will just look at you with big eyes if you suggest to breed EB with pit bull to get lilac puppies. No one will risk their bitch or reputation of their stud. Never. They will rather arrange meeting with a superior quality stud from nearby countries like Russia, Poland or Germany to get new blood into litter, because country is so small, and not so much variety of bloodlines available. This is what will make future puppies more expensive, better heritage, not strange colours. If normal EB puppy is 2,5-3 thousand dollars, puppy from champion parents can cost up to 5000 usd.
But it’s also true, that there are no backyard breeders in my country, and even if people try to make some income from puppies, EB puppies always come from the family where they are loved and it’s not often they get a litter. Rarely it pays off, usually selling puppies is just enough to get even with expenses, especially if you had to pay for stud service, plus medical expenses for Caesarian section etc. People are just enthusiasts of the breed, who care and try to improve it.
From what I see, I guess, in the future, when I will be able to afford one more bulldog, I will need to try to contact you:)
Thank you!! Indeed, there is no money making in bulldog breeding when done properly. We do it for the passion of the breed and to better the breed. :)

SmashAttack

Aug 10, 2017
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Smash
Beautiful pups and congratulations!

Members online

No members online now.