ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Thank you for your kind response.
Our little boy was cremated today and my daughter and husband felt they had to let him go...They couldn't stand him being in the cold on his own.
We won't leave it at that however! There are too many things that happened and that cannot be denied because the vet herself gave herself away!
We've spoken to the newspapers today who were equally shocked.
I hope the butcher shop feel like it was worth it!
We're so angry but trying to be grateful for the absolute love and sunshine he brought into the life of this family! View attachment 115466

My heart just breaks for you and your family... I'm SO very sorry!!!

cefe13

Sep 12, 2013
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Castor (2013-2021 RIP)
[MENTION=18846]Wendy Anne[/MENTION]
I understand your contacting a newspaper but would nonetheless like to suggest that you check with UK authorities whether this should be reported as a case of malpractice. An article in the newspaper will create bad publicity for the clinic (if identified in the article) but will not generate a formal complaint which is probably needed if you wish for an investigation concerning suspected malpractice.

I don't know how to report suspected veterinary malpractice in the UK, but would check with DEFRA, as [MENTION=13737]1Chumly[/MENTION] suggested, or https://animalowners.rcvs.org.uk/concerns/i-want-to-raise-a-concern-about-a-veterinary-surgeon/

I was happy to hear your daughter has been in touch with the breeder for a new pup, and I wish you all the best.

Bizzymammabee

Jan 12, 2012
New York City
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Raven (2011-2016), Tyson (2014-2023) & Bella
My condolences and prayers to you and your family. I don't even know what to say about this. Hoping you get some answers and are able to seek remedies if they are truly at fault. I know the money won't bring your baby back, but they should pay if they did indeed cause the loss of your baby because they were greedy and negligent.

OP
W

Wendy Anne

Feb 3, 2019
UK
Country
UK
Bulldog(s) Names
Joey 💔 Daphne and Bruce
Thank you cefe31.
My daughter requested all clinical details today and sought advice from citizens advice bureau! Apparently it's about the 'service' you pay for and if the standards are not met then complain to Royal College of Vets UK.
That's the plan.
Thank you so much for your detailed email it's so very much appreciated xx

OP
W

Wendy Anne

Feb 3, 2019
UK
Country
UK
Bulldog(s) Names
Joey 💔 Daphne and Bruce
Thank you Bizzymammabee for your reply.
We hope so too.
Never spoken to such lovely people on this site.
These dogs surely bred good owners!!! ����

OP
W

Wendy Anne

Feb 3, 2019
UK
Country
UK
Bulldog(s) Names
Joey 💔 Daphne and Bruce
Thank you cefe31.
My daughter requested all clinical details today and sought advice from citizens advice bureau! Apparently it's about the 'service' you pay for and if the standards are not met then complain to Royal College of Vets UK.
That's the plan.
Thank you so much for your detailed email it's so very much appreciated xx

My heart just breaks for you and your family... I'm SO very sorry!!!

Thank you ddnene it means a lot to the family for the support from yous all on this site.
God bless yous and your beautiful animals. Sending love and light and blessing from the UK. ����

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.