Otis left me

Deanna1489

Sep 14, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Otis
I guess you could say that Otis is our grand dog (however I am too young to have a grand dog :)). He belongs to our son who is in pharmacy school 3 hours away. Otis has been with us since the first of November because our son had shoulder surgery and it was going to be difficult for him to take care of him through finals until Christmas break. Well today Christmas break was over and Otis returned to pharmacy school. I am devastated! However, he was happy to jump up in that truck with our son, but a piece of my heart just left. It will probably be at least a month before we see him again. I just looked over at Doug and he said "it's pretty quiet around here isn't it" :( DSC00594.jpg

RaRett

Oogle Me on Google
Community Veteran
Apr 15, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Missi -- With Gizmo and Hershey never far from my heart
I think I hear the phone dialing the local rescues, inquiring to be a foster, or . . . . :)

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
I think you need a new baby of your own, and Otis needs a cousin. Everyone needs their own Bully Baby.

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Sounds like you need another bully. :2thumbs:

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
I vote you need a bullie of your own too!!! but here is a big :hug: sorry your sad that Otis left :(

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Oh goodness, I'd be heartbroken too. Any chance that you can get a bully of your own? I'm sure hubby would agree. Then maybe your son will visit more often with Otis.

sheshistory

Jul 11, 2010
Vermont
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley, Linus, Truman
I have to agree with everyone else...time for your own bully! A uncle or aunt for Otis! :D

loveabully

Community Veteran
Jul 20, 2012
california
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Franklin AKA Frank the Tank
:butterfly: I am so sorry he left you. I think you need a bully of your own....

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
:yes: You need a Bully of your very own. There will always be room for Otis to visit..but obviously your heart is Bully Huge..and needs help! Get Going! :D

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
I'm so sad with you and understand only too well. My Son's future fiance' was going to Baylor
University when they met and she was living here w/her bully, Bruzer. As their relationship
continued & deepened, I met Bruzer! Then began keeping him when they went out of town.

Then she graduated and moved back to Houston, TX-5 hrs away. I was devastated, researched
a year and started searching (Hubby & Son were not on board) but I KNEW I had to have a bully!

Adopted Brutus 6 months ago and truly have been blessed with the love of my life.

You need your own bully...simple as that.
:yes:

Tracy T

Community Veteran
Dec 8, 2012
San Antonio, TX
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Winston, the Earl of Biscuit
I am so sorry that Otis went away to college. Empty nest syndrome! And now I have to agree with all of the above; you need a bully of your own to keep you busy.

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
34365d1357522776-otis-left-me-dsc00594.jpg

:grammy: Can I have an Aunt or Uncle to play with next time I come over to visit?

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Somebody is getting a new bully!!!!!

Keep us posted... lol

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.