OMG... Bella is afraid of her new dog dish The Enhanced Pet bowl .....

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Well now you tell me!! Lol
Now I may have to eat out of it because I spent $40 on it!
She did sneer up on it and lick the peanut butter out of it this afternoon. We will have to wait and see about dinner!

Ya' didn't ask!:no::D

Lalaloopsie

Apr 18, 2016
Cape Town, SA
Country
Belarus
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
I understand u so well! I bought Tank beautiful porcelain dog bowls, heavy, so he cannot move them and easy to wash. And he cannot eat all food from the corners bcs of flat face, so I had to go back to 5 usd Pyrex bowl from Walmart! I must admit mine are not that expensive, just 20 usd per piece and I can use them for water...but I can vividly imagine how frustrated you are with this crazy girl!

Chunky White

Chunky's Chauffeur
Aug 13, 2015
Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunky White
If you need anymore bowls to add to the shelf I have two slow feed bowl that Chunky will not eat out of. One is a really nice ceramic one I found an ad for while searching for slow feed bowl off of Etsy. He eats what is easy to get too and then forgets about the rest. I have limited time in the mornings so I don't use those bowls because I cannot wait around until he decides to eat

OP
Hceril

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella (EBD) Roxy (pit mix) Tyson (pit mix) Sadie (boxer)
I understand u so well! I bought Tank beautiful porcelain dog bowls, heavy, so he cannot move them and easy to wash. And he cannot eat all food from the corners bcs of flat face, so I had to go back to 5 usd Pyrex bowl from Walmart! I must admit mine are not that expensive, just 20 usd per piece and I can use them for water...but I can vividly imagine how frustrated you are with this crazy girl!

If you need anymore bowls to add to the shelf I have two slow feed bowl that Chunky will not eat out of. One is a really nice ceramic one I found an ad for while searching for slow feed bowl off of Etsy. He eats what is easy to get too and then forgets about the rest. I have limited time in the mornings so I don't use those bowls because I cannot wait around until he decides to eat

Bella is a slow eater now. She used to eat really fast but now doesn't even finish her food most of the time.
And she DID eat out of her new bowl tonight! Still pushed the food out. I guess she did that on purpose.

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
omg they are so funny!!! such a cute 'catch' of a picture too!!!! I wonder if you drop kibble leading up to it and then more in it if it would help... Crazy girl!

OP
Hceril

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
omg they are so funny!!! such a cute 'catch' of a picture too!!!! I wonder if you drop kibble leading up to it and then more in it if it would help... Crazy girl!

She did eat her dinner out of it ! Someone I know suggested I put peanut butter in it so I tried that earlier and after some coaxing she licked it out. It took a little time but...
For dinner she came real slow like she was sneaking up on the bowl but she ate it. Although she still pushed her food out into the floor. The bowl was supposed to keep that from happening. I guess she is a weirdo and likes to eat it off the floor!

Chunky White

Chunky's Chauffeur
Aug 13, 2015
Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunky White
She did eat her dinner out of it ! Someone I know suggested I put peanut butter in it so I tried that earlier and after some coaxing she licked it out. It took a little time but...
For dinner she came real slow but she ate it. Although she still pushed her food out into the floor. The bowl was supposed to keep that from happening. I guess she is a weirdo and likes to eat it off the floor!

Chunky won't eat what he knocks in the floor until I pile it up for him. LOL

He comes to me acting like he is done and when I go to his room which is off of the garage to take him out for his morning or afternoon walk. I pick up his bowl and pile up the food in the floor and he immediately eats it

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)

Crap, Duke has a slow feeder and still eats fast. Just doesn't make sense. I saw a ball that he would have to work with it to get one kibble at a time out of it. They are few raw and inhales that too.

oscarmayer

Have Bulldog Will Travel
Staff member
Jan 20, 2016
VA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Lala, Chesty, Winky, Waggles, Moose, and rescue Peggy(soon to be placed)
I guess she is a weirdo and likes to eat it off the floor!
I have no answers concerning her behavior or your purchase gone awry but I really like the pic of her seeing herself in the bowl. Thanks!

OP
Hceril

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
She is still pushing her food out of the bowl!

Conclusion #1: she is pushing it out on purpose & making a mess of the floor...:(
IMG_9422.JPG
Conclusion #2: a waste of $40... :(
Conclusion #3: she is sooooo lucky she is soooooo darn cute!

Lol

OP
Hceril

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
I have the SAME problem!!! I bought these bowls and they won't go near them!!! I thought they would be awesome... all I did was scare them!!!

I was surprised to see that no one here had heard of the dog dishes.

She ate out of it but still making a mess.
I put some peanut butter in the bottom by itself, it took a little coaxing but she did finally lick it out. Maybe try that?
Silly pups we have!

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
The bowl made a great photo op!! Put a dent in your budget-but worth the :lmaogirl:for us! Goodwill anyone?:)

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
She is still pushing her food out of the bowl!

Conclusion #1: she is pushing it out on purpose & making a mess of the floor...:(
View attachment 109589
Conclusion #2: a waste of $40... :(
Conclusion #3: she is sooooo luck she is soooooo darn cute!

Lol

I also bought one of these a few years ago... WASTE of money and it is collecting dust in my cabinet. It caused such a mess ... food flying and pumpkin on the walls

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online