Okay Then

KING OLLIE HOUSE of BULLDOG

Dec 29, 2016
Florida
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
King Ollie
I am not a good sleeper. Many nights I end up on the sofa so I can watch TV at 4AM without disturbing my husband. Last night I left Ollie and my husband sleeping in the king size bed.
The photo below shows the great room sofa where I tried to sleep last night. That indent in the pillow is where my head was. As you can see, at some point Ollie found me. I never heard or felt him invade my space. All I had left was the little strip of space and I awoke hanging off the edge. He snored until almost 9AM. He is the sweetest boy ever. Heā€™s like a Velcro dog and we call him The Klingon.
ea586aa0311a26adb0b6dc9da44c8edf.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella (EBD) Roxy (pit mix) Tyson (pit mix) Sadie (boxer)
I am not a good sleeper. Many nights I end up on the sofa so I can watch TV at 4AM without disturbing my husband. Last night I left Ollie and my husband sleeping in the king size bed.
The photo below shows the great room sofa where I tried to sleep last night. That indent in the pillow is where my head was. As you can see, at some point Ollie found me. I never heard or felt him invade my space. All I had left was the little strip of space and I awoke hanging off the edge. He snored until almost 9AM. He is the sweetest boy ever. Heā€™s like a Velcro dog and we call him The Klingon.
ea586aa0311a26adb0b6dc9da44c8edf.jpg

How sweet he looks!
Bella is either under the covers or apparently when she gets too warm she moves to between my head and the headboard on my pillow! Usually snoring in my ear..... lol

OP

Dec 29, 2016
Florida
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
King Ollie
How sweet he looks!
Bella is either under the covers or apparently when she gets too warm she moves to between my head and the headboard on my pillow! Usually snoring in my ear..... lol

Now that Iā€™ve had English Bull Dogs, I cant imagine having any other breed. Even my no emotional, noneffusive English husband sings their praises.

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
Just too precious! Bulldogs really are the best. Hereā€™s my situation right now...them comfortable, me not so much.

aad0dea4b718cf79f13799f1fc9aa136.jpg

BullyBoston

Jan 14, 2016
Boston
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Apollo
So adorable! He missed you and wanted to be so close to you!!! They are the sweetest and the best!!!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
so darn cute!! Just love that sweet boy. loven those other pics too. they ARE the best :)

OP

Dec 29, 2016
Florida
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
King Ollie
Just too precious! Bulldogs really are the best. Hereā€™s my situation right now...them comfortable, me not so much.

aad0dea4b718cf79f13799f1fc9aa136.jpg

All that matters is if theyā€™re comfy. Love it.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
True bulldog fashion.... :luv:

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella (EBD) Roxy (pit mix) Tyson (pit mix) Sadie (boxer)
Now that Iā€™ve had English Bull Dogs, I cant imagine having any other breed. Even my no emotional, noneffusive English husband sings their praises.

Here she was last night on my (her) pillow!
I am just happy I get the front end! Hubby gets the back! Lol :whew:
IMG_9651.JPGIMG_9656.JPG

My hubby is the one who always wanted an English Bulldog, it was me who was not wanting one. What the heck was I thinking??!!?? Now I want more!! She has so much personality it is unbelievable. And she's so darn cute too. Lol

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.