Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
He probably had some discharge. Common in young boys, it looks green/yellow and can be thick or even liquid. The red swollen thing was probably an excited boys lipstick.... Keep an eye on the area and the smell (toxic) of his pee, light yellow with little Oder is good, orange with high Oder is bad. Just in case.

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
[MENTION=4793]Antoinette[/MENTION] So how is Grizzly doing?

OP
A

Antoinette

Apr 30, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
grizzly
Hello all...........grizzly is just fine vet said all A OK.....guess its just something a young pup will go through.. I wanted badly to talk to the vet about his breed to see if he really IS an olde english bulldogge but i thought that would be embarrassing. I just have his papers and i KNOW what they say but every time i walk him people are always like oh what a beautifull pit bull you have ....is it wrong for me to get upset that ihave to keep correcting them and saying he isnt a pit :(

Oh the woe's of having my first puppy Im not sure what is ok to say and what isnt.

Twice

My Bully Gave Me Wings
Feb 3, 2012
Woodbridge Township, NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby (my Sweetie Head 10.24.11-11.23.12) and Otis
Oh the woe's of having my first puppy Im not sure what is ok to say and what isnt.

How you answer these people should depend on things like your mood that day, if you feel like getting into a conversation with this person, how much time you have.

There is nothing that's not ok to say. In fact, you don't have to say anything at all :)

OP
A

Antoinette

Apr 30, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
grizzly
Thanks! I just feel like i need to defend him and say he is NOT a pitbull but an olde english bulldogge :(

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Just think of it as educating people. To be honest, I really don't know the difference between a yorkie or a shitzu... :laugh:

OP
A

Antoinette

Apr 30, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
grizzly
thanks...everyone keeps telling me he isnt a bulldog at all :( im so sad i love him but i really really wanted a bulldog. Im going to be so mad if the breeder lied to me

Poppy

Dec 15, 2011
Bulldog(s) Names
Poppy, Bunk
thanks...everyone keeps telling me he isnt a bulldog at all :( im so sad i love him but i really really wanted a bulldog. Im going to be so mad if the breeder lied to me
http://www.pitbullsontheweb.com/petbull/findpit.html

Pits are hard to identify, people judge appearances due to their fear (and ignorance) so take it with a grain of salt.

To me he looks like an Olde English, but his colors are very unique. What does his tail look like? Once he grows up you will know, Oldes are much taller/bigger (like a bulky boxer) than true Pits.

You have a very beautiful pup :)

Last edited:
OP
A

Antoinette

Apr 30, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
grizzly
thank you! he is quite cute isnt he? i dont have anythig against pits i have just wanted an eglish bulldog for so long. And because he was an olde english he was a little cheaper.....his tail is kinda long and straight.....not short and curled.

Poppy

Dec 15, 2011
Bulldog(s) Names
Poppy, Bunk
Deco.jpg

According to google this guy is an olde English.. Not far off from your boy now that you compare them :)

Not only did you save money, but from what I've read they much healthier then modern bullies. Of course nothing is guaranteed but godspeed! Lol!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
He looks Ole English to me.... I get this a lot with Banks too because she is tall - it is just people not being knowledgeable about different breeds.

10132011027.jpg

OP
A

Antoinette

Apr 30, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
grizzly
OMG thank you so much!!! He does look just like my grizzly bear awwee just older :) thank you so much!!! this helps me be at ease..

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.