Harvey's Executive Assistant
Community Veteran
Aug 5, 2014
Yorba Linda (The OC), California
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Harvey Specter
Just me Tyson, being my usual "Bulldog Stubborn -and- #1 Mr. Nosey" Always all up in everyone's business.

9fb3fde901f3b7c176a84fdfa9d044ef.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

that pic looks like a great entry for the Grinch contest.

2bulldogsstuff

Feb 15, 2015
Los Angeles
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brett & Logan 👼🏻🌈(1/3/05-05/1/21)
Hi cutie!!![emoji7][emoji7][emoji7]

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Aww Tyson looks great!!! :luv: How has he been feeling lately?!!

OP
TyTysmom

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
Aww Tyson looks great!!! :luv: How has he been feeling lately?!!

He's still limpy on that leg :( He has good days & bad - which I know is normal. We're going to continue the laser & injections. We just started tapering the laser treatments off to every other week - he went last Friday and goes again next Friday. For now... I will continue this treatment, I am just not comfortable with giving Rimadyl, or NSAIDS yet. If he gets to the point where he can't walk or put any pressure on the leg, maybe. But those drugs have such horrible horrible stories behind them. Scares me. He can walk, he's just slow to get up, and has a slight limp (as if it were asleep kinda) until he gets to moving. We have always given him Tumeric as well, but this time when he ran out, we went and purchased a more potent higher quality brand. (Like we used to pay $8-$10 a bottle, and these new ones cost $40 a bottle!) so hoping those help a bit more too.

Also, he "was" on Tramadol - I took him off it to see if I noticed a difference ( I wanted to see if it was helping or not ) and honestly he's been off them for a week now. I saw no difference, he actually seemed to get more pep in his step! I think the Tramadol made him kinda drowsy/off. So no more of that... now had I seen a big difference I would put him back on, but nope..... soooooo day by day.... @2BullyMama @nycbullymama - tagging ya'll too so you can see an update on the marshmallow :)

Thanks for asking Tracey - :hug:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
He's still limpy on that leg :( He has good days & bad - which I know is normal. We're going to continue the laser & injections. We just started tapering the laser treatments off to every other week - he went last Friday and goes again next Friday. For now... I will continue this treatment, I am just not comfortable with giving Rimadyl, or NSAIDS yet. If he gets to the point where he can't walk or put any pressure on the leg, maybe. But those drugs have such horrible horrible stories behind them. Scares me. He can walk, he's just slow to get up, and has a slight limp (as if it were asleep kinda) until he gets to moving. We have always given him Tumeric as well, but this time when he ran out, we went and purchased a more potent higher quality brand. (Like we used to pay $8-$10 a bottle, and these new ones cost $40 a bottle!) so hoping those help a bit more too.

Also, he "was" on Tramadol - I took him off it to see if I noticed a difference ( I wanted to see if it was helping or not ) and honestly he's been off them for a week now. I saw no difference, he actually seemed to get more pep in his step! I think the Tramadol made him kinda drowsy/off. So no more of that... now had I seen a big difference I would put him back on, but nope..... soooooo day by day.... @2BullyMama @nycbullymama - tagging ya'll too so you can see an update on the marshmallow :)

thanks for the tag/update! As I mentioned with Banks, it took some time to find the right blend for her pain management.. try this, try that... ween off go back on. In the end she had a good cocktail along with the laser treatment that gave her the boast she needed. I'll have to go in and read her file that I kept to see how long before it leveled out, but I think it was about a 8-12 months

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
Thanks for keeping us in the loop Jessica.

Like Christine said, it's gonna take some times to find the right combo. I have you no doubt you will though.

Give the big boy a HUGE hug and kiss from me and the boys. :kisskiss::hug::bulldog:

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)

You know Roxie would have so-so reactions to Tramadol… it's one of those things where I wasn't really sure it was always doing something for her. Of course she was on so many different other drugs that I was could never really tell what was helping… Well you are a great bully mom, and you are doing your best for that sweet boy!!! Sending you guys lots of love and prayers!!! ;)

CCandMurray

Sep 16, 2015
NY
Country
U.S.
Bulldog(s) Names
Murray

Poor Tyson :( I hope he feels better soon :)

JennieS

Jun 25, 2013
Florence, KY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruthie(died 11/27/18) Brutus & Hazel
I love his face!

My Otis

Community Veteran
Sep 2, 2013
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Elmo
Tyson you are just so Handsome, it is ok to be noisy, that is what Bulldogs are supposed to do, My Elmo is so noisy he has to know exactly what is going on around the house. Love those Noisy Bulldogs So Much. Sending You loads of Kisses Tyson.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.