Obie and his new Furrever home!

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
I think I got away. He doesn't seem to like the bedding I bought him. And he can't be hot... It's like 65 in my house and 40 outside, but would rather sleep on hardwood than in his kennel or on the pillows.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
Give him some time. Since all of this is new to him, he's still adjusting. I know that they love hard surfaces... Tyson loves the tile inside or concrete outside. but he'll eventually come around and sleep on his bed :) Or he'll end up tearing up his bed... LOL puppy sharks!

OP
ObietheWan

ObietheWan

Mar 25, 2017
Kansas City
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Obie
Give him some time. Since all of this is new to him, he's still adjusting. I know that they love hard surfaces... Tyson loves the tile inside or concrete outside. but he'll eventually come around and sleep on his bed :) Or he'll end up tearing up his bed... LOL puppy sharks!
Oh for sure. He also decided he would rather poop on the concrete porch than in the grass. 🙄

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Welcome home Obie!!! Be sure to tell your dad that he is in for a ride! You are so cute-I'll bet you can wrap him in not time!

OP
ObietheWan

ObietheWan

Mar 25, 2017
Kansas City
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Obie
Ahh, he's so cute. And look at those big paws!
17 lbs, 3 months old, and his paws are as big as his face haha. He's going to be a big guy. Both of his parents are on the upper end of normal. Still sleeping like an angel.

1Chumly

Feb 19, 2015
Houston, TX
Country
From England
Bulldog(s) Names
Buster 2013-2023 Monty 6/2010 - 1/2020 Chumly 2002-2014
He is gorgeous! Congratulations!

Members online

No members online now.