Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
always right before a show lol
Right!? So now Ella is ready to go for this weekend and Darla is questionable. I will give her a bath tomorrow and then decide if I need to pull her or not. We have 3 specialty shows coming up the second weekend of April so hopefully her hair grows back as quickly as her mother's!

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
I thought I replied days ago! Yes!!! It’s almost all back so we’re good to go! But then late last week Darla decided to scratch herself and got 3 hot spots along the top of her neck so now she’s getting Nustock 🤦‍♀️
They trying to tell you something? Put socks on them with duct taped 🤣🤣🤣

Bulldog2001

May 5, 2022
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
None yet
Right!? So now Ella is ready to go for this weekend and Darla is questionable. I will give her a bath tomorrow and then decide if I need to pull her or not. We have 3 specialty shows coming up the second weekend of April so hopefully her hair grows back as quickly as her mother's!

Are they itching from allergies?? What a coincidence that both your girls are itchy and they eat the same food(if I remember correctly?).

Hopefully their fur grows back soon, hopefully you figure out the root cause of their itching.

OP
Cbrugs

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
Are they itching from allergies?? What a coincidence that both your girls are itchy and they eat the same food(if I remember correctly?).

Hopefully their fur grows back soon, hopefully you figure out the root cause of their itching.
Ella had originally had an allergic reaction to something, I’m thinking a bug bite. Her eye and nose rope were swollen and she was itchy and scratched herself. Darla had stayed with a friend while I was out of town for a few days and came home itchy so I’m guessing it was something over there.

Neither incidents are related and just an unfortunate coincidence that they both gave themselves hotspots within a couple weeks of each other.

Most Reactions