Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
After all these years of having dogs, I finally purchased a tube of Nustock! Ella scratched the top of her neck last month which turned into a hot spot. Got that dried up but then the clump of hair around it fell out. The same has happened to Louie and it grows back just fine but Ella has a couple shows coming up and the spot is in a noticeable place on top of her neck so I am trying to help with the regrowth as everyone on here seems to rave about this stuff. I applied a little bit earlier and yes...it does stink!

OP
Cbrugs

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
The NuStock will grow hair back, but don't know if it will be in time for your show! Hope so.
I don't know if it will be back in time either but if I can at least get some peach fuzz, that will help. Our next show is March 25 and 26 but we have a big show April 6 and 7 so fingers crossed for some improvement to at least make it not as noticeable. I probably should have ordered it right after it happened but it didn't even dawn on me until Sunday.

Bulldog2001

May 5, 2022
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
None yet
Hopefully it grows back in time for her show in a couple weeks.

Iā€™m actually surprised of how slow fur can grow back on the dogs, one of my Golden Retrievers(the older one with cancer), she had the ultrasound over 2 months ago, so her whole stomach was shaved, fur is not even half way to being fully regrown(fur has come back but not as long as the rest of her fur there, so for her it took over 2 months!)

Good luck in the show EllašŸ™‚

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
I don't know if it will be back in time either but if I can at least get some peach fuzz, that will help. Our next show is March 25 and 26 but we have a big show April 6 and 7 so fingers crossed for some improvement to at least make it not as noticeable. I probably should have ordered it right after it happened but it didn't even dawn on me until Sunday.
2 weeks, you should see some fuzz. If youā€™re already giving her sardines, up it more in her diet. NuStock is product that should be in all household with pets. It smells but heh, it worksā€¦..

OP
Cbrugs

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Hopefully it grows back in time for her show in a couple weeks.

Iā€™m actually surprised of how slow fur can grow back on the dogs, one of my Golden Retrievers(the older one with cancer), she had the ultrasound over 2 months ago, so her whole stomach was shaved, fur is not even half way to being fully regrown(fur has come back but not as long as the rest of her fur there, so for her it took over 2 months!)

Good luck in the show EllašŸ™‚
When Jax got shaved for his surgeries, his fur took forever to grow back. Thankfully Ella just has a little spot.

OP
Cbrugs

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
2 weeks, you should see some fuzz. If youā€™re already giving her sardines, up it more in her diet. NuStock is product that should be in all household with pets. It smells but heh, it worksā€¦..
I usually give sardines to everyone once a week but I can up the amount.

benny

Staff member
Jan 9, 2022
Country
united states
Bulldog(s) Names
millie vanilly, beth anne (guest member)
Those sore spots seem to fill in with fuzz all of a sudden. Keep up on the nustock and good luck šŸ€šŸ¤žšŸ€šŸ¤žšŸ€

1Chumly

Feb 19, 2015
Houston, TX
Country
From England
Bulldog(s) Names
Buster 2013-2023 Monty 6/2010 - 1/2020 Chumly 2002-2014
When Monty had his tail pocket and tail surgery, it took over a year for it to grow back fully. Towards the end he looked very moth-eaten!

oscarmayer

Have Bulldog Will Travel
Staff member
Jan 20, 2016
VA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Lala, Chesty, Winky, Waggles, Moose, and rescue Peggy(soon to be placed)
NuStock creates an environment where no infection can harbor. It's great stuff. It has a major chemical odor...smells like Pine Sol, sulfur, and stale gasoline. Enjoy!

benny

Staff member
Jan 9, 2022
Country
united states
Bulldog(s) Names
This is the same smell that dandruff shampoo has, TGel

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Oh boy..... I hope it grows back for the shows!!

OP
Cbrugs

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
@Cbrugs any fuzz yet? :detective2:
I thought I replied days ago! Yes!!! Itā€™s almost all back so weā€™re good to go! But then late last week Darla decided to scratch herself and got 3 hot spots along the top of her neck so now sheā€™s getting Nustock šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø

benny

Staff member
Jan 9, 2022
Country
united states
Bulldog(s) Names
I thought I replied days ago! Yes!!! Itā€™s almost all back so weā€™re good to go! But then late last week Darla decided to scratch herself and got 3 hot spots along the top of her neck so now sheā€™s getting Nustock šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø
always right before a show lol

Most Reactions

šŸ“° Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.