Nurse Job and balance life with your Bulldog.

OP
MissWaddles13

MissWaddles13

Jan 17, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Pork Chop (2009-2019) Bruschi
Congrats! Since you are fostering g, do you think you will try to adopt him?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Will see how it goes . Itā€™s looking very good at this moment. Heā€™s super cute and loving.

cefe13

Sep 12, 2013
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Castor (2013-2021 RIP)
Congratulations! Chubbs looks great! Castor, who is six, never ever humped until a few months ago. Why he started we don't know, but he stopped pretty soon and I swear we didn't do anything but tell him to stop embarrassing us and our guests :D. Chubbs is probably just overwhelmed about his new situation and doesn't quite know how to express it. If he shows signs of dominance/aggression, a squirt bottle is perhaps a good thing, but if his humping is more of a displacement activity, redirecting his energy and making him comfortable might perhaps be better.

Good luck with Chubbs!

OP
MissWaddles13

MissWaddles13

Jan 17, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Pork Chop (2009-2019) Bruschi
Congratulations! Chubbs looks great! Castor, who is six, never ever humped until a few months ago. Why he started we don't know, but he stopped pretty soon and I swear we didn't do anything but tell him to stop embarrassing us and our guests :D. Chubbs is probably just overwhelmed about his new situation and doesn't quite know how to express it. If he shows signs of dominance/aggression, a squirt bottle is perhaps a good thing, but if his humping is more of a displacement activity, redirecting his energy and making him comfortable might perhaps be better.

Good luck with Chubbs!
Thank you!
I think that might be the reason, heā€™s overwhelmed. Heā€™s been good all day so far. He barks at the water bottle and got a hold of it , let the water out and the bottle wasnā€™t destroyed. I left it in his reach accidentally. I had a job interview this morning , left him alone . He spent the day with me doing errands and stopped by a local pet store and he was a hit! Got all the attention and even took a pic . Chubbs is doing good. I am enjoying my new journey with him.

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella (EBD) Roxy (pit mix) Tyson (pit mix) Sadie (boxer)
Congratulations!
Chubbs is sure cute!!

MakakYvonne

Feb 18, 2021
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
James
Until three months ago, I always asked a friend or a relative to come and feed my dog. However, I started feeling like we had lost that bond and they were colder around me. After some thinking, I decided to take a remote job to spend fewer hours at the hospital and more at home. I found some great options on a job board and I'm thrilled I took that decision. Now I am more relaxed, and I hope in this way, I can put my life together and focus on other things too, not just on the hospital and work.

Last edited by a moderator:

Most Reactions

šŸ“° Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.