Nu-Stock questions?

Zedsded

Mar 30, 2015
Country
Uk
Bulldog(s) Names
Dudley (2015-2020) Wesley 2021
Hi all, after reading numerous mentions of “Nu-Stock and how well it seems to work we have bought some! (from the USA because its not sold in the UK)
So my question is “how do you use /apply it “:giggle: and is it usually quite runny, even after shaking the tube? I was expecting more of a cream texture?

After smelling it i think it may be quite similar to a liquid we already have

thanks
Simon

1Chumly

Feb 19, 2015
Houston, TX
Country
From England
Bulldog(s) Names
Buster 2013-2023 Monty 6/2010 - 1/2020 Chumly 2002-2014
Hi all, after reading numerous mentions of “Nu-Stock and how well it seems to work we have bought some! (from the USA because its not sold in the UK)
So my question is “how do you use /apply it “:giggle: and is it usually quite runny, even after shaking the tube? I was expecting more of a cream texture?

After smelling it i think it may be quite similar to a liquid we already have

thanks
Simon
You really have to mash the tube around, A LOT. It does separate so that is vital. I know they say shake but that is not enough. The end result should be a yellow paste/cream. I just smear it on wherever it is needed and it will stay there! Wash and repeat every 3 days if necessary.

jsygrls

Jul 17, 2020
Port Orange Florida
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Charles Barkley aka "Bubba"
Yes , I totally agree, mash and knead the tube well before using.....and this is important , don't store with the tube facing down, the liquid will leak from the cap area, I learned this the hard way, I now store my tube in a plastic freezer bag.

OP
Zedsded

Zedsded

Mar 30, 2015
Country
Uk
Bulldog(s) Names
Dudley (2015-2020) Wesley 2021
Thanks! i will give it a good bash before using :giggle:

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
When I first started using NuStock, it came in nice glass jars(yes,I'm OLd!) Then it switched to plastic jars, then tubes. Once they switched to plastic,the oil leaked out. The thing about it is if it dries out, just add your own oil-it will still be good. Baby oil, olive oil,etc. NOT motor oil, though!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.