Newbie questions

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
Hi all kimba has been seen by a vet she okay she on heat but ive got to keep eye on vulva as concerned might have infectio n she will need to be spayed as previous owner has said no litters and she has alsohad to get her microchipped yet again told she was and wasnt thanks all
My bertha has a problem with her vulva getting infected since squats so low. Make sure you are cleaning her good after she goes out as often as possible ❤❤

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
Hi all thanks not been on her for a while sadly we lost kimba a few months down the line she has cancer pyometra and mass on her spline but since losing kimba to the rainbow bridge me and my wife are proud fosterers to a bulldog rescue in the uk and since then we have had 17 bullies in foster we did have our own bully again but sadly we lost him to dementia but we still help these bullies that need our help
Sorry for your loss. But to people who question as to why get a female spayed, this is exactly why. Pyometra is very serious and the chances increase as the dog gets older and isn’t spayed.

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
Hi all thanks not been on her for a while sadly we lost kimba a few months down the line she has cancer pyometra and mass on her spline but since losing kimba to the rainbow bridge me and my wife are proud fosterers to a bulldog rescue in the uk and since then we have had 17 bullies in foster we did have our own bully again but sadly we lost him to dementia but we still help these bullies that need our help
I'm so sorry for your loss 😪. My bertha, as you can tell is my problem child, had pyrometra. Luckily, her cervix was still open a little and I noticed the discharge....Stat hysterectomy. I'm thankful that you are able to care for rescues❤❤

OP
Deanojft96

Deanojft96

Jun 20, 2017
Country
United Kingdom
Bulldog(s) Names
Alfie
I'm so sorry for your loss 😪. My bertha, as you can tell is my problem child, had pyrometra. Luckily, her cervix was still open a little and I noticed the discharge....Stat hysterectomy. I'm thankful that you are able to care for rescues❤❤
Hi i currently have 2 now boy and girl 1 is in vets with aspiration pneumonia hes currently on oxygen and iv fluid to fight it

Members online

No members online now.