ChrisRN

Flip'n'bullies stole my heart!
Jan 10, 2013
Muskegon, Michigan, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mabel (20??-2017) Ariel
I was hiding a football from Jewel and Bentley behind my back when my wife took my picture.

On a side note, my wife traced my family back to 1647 when they arrived in New Haven Connecticut from England. They eventually settled in upstate New York...I believe they may have worn kilts as well but not confirmed. Kilts and going commando is not too keen right now with mosquitos...even more so with the Zikka virus going around.

Our family has been here since the 1600s also, Roger! We qualify as sons and daughters of the pilgrims! If you are interested, me know.

Petra

Jan 8, 2013
Naboomspruit, South Africa.
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Boeboe, Bennie Boy and Joey
Wow @agingermom. If the guy in the photo was your date....I can only imagine the kind of stuff one could do with a guy like that......flex-on...flex-off Is this guy one of your patients? If it is, then life on your ward must be quite interesting.

If a guy was that flexible he wouldn't need a date...

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Somewhere in the Universe. Really Maryland.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)
Our family has been here since the 1600s also, Roger! We qualify as sons and daughters of the pilgrims! If you are interested, me know.

I would imagine there is a specific year to qualify. So...yes please send the information for that.

I need to do some more research so that I might qualify as a Son of the American Revolution. My wife qualifies and is a member of the DAR.

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Well [MENTION=11639]rjisaterp[/MENTION] MY family on mother's side is traced back to the 1400's. They once owned Battery park in NY, wherever that is!

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
Well @rjisaterp MY family on mother's side is traced back to the 1400's. They once owned Battery park in NY, wherever that is!
BAttery Park is the land directly accross the east river of the Statue of Liberty! Prime real estate!!

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)
BAttery Park is the land directly accross the east river of the Statue of Liberty! Prime real estate!!
[MENTION=8741]Manydogs[/MENTION] .....now what do you have....a couple of ponds, snapping turtles, bunch of puppies, etc.......Farmin' is the life for me...Green Acres.

ChrisRN

Flip'n'bullies stole my heart!
Jan 10, 2013
Muskegon, Michigan, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mabel (20??-2017) Ariel
I would imagine there is a specific year to qualify. So...yes please send the information for that.

I need to do some more research so that I might qualify as a Son of the American Revolution. My wife qualifies and is a member of the DAR.

To qualify for the society of sons and daughters of the pilgrims your ancestors must have settled in what would become the US before 1700. Here is their website. Welcome Good luck! I have filled out my husband's application, but haven't finished mine.

schimpfy

The yabba dabba do donkey swattin' broom swingin'
Community Veteran
Feb 10, 2014
Vancouver British Columbia
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Chance
Hey Jimmy you know I got nothing but love for you in your burly bully t-shirt does it come in matching underwear ? Wow I have not wore my kilt in a couple of months might have to pull it out and hang loose for awhile.

OP
jimmyjj

jimmyjj

agingermom's minion and cabana boy
Community Veteran
Sep 16, 2012
A Scottish guy living in England
Country
Scotland .
Bulldog(s) Names
diesel - paisley & nula
haha, i dont wear underwear buddy :w00t:

Hey Jimmy you know I got nothing but love for you in your burly bully t-shirt does it come in matching underwear ? Wow I have not wore my kilt in a couple of months might have to pull it out and hang loose for awhile.

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
To qualify for the society of sons and daughters of the pilgrims your ancestors must have settled in what would become the US before 1700. Here is their website. Welcome Good luck! I have filled out my husband's application, but haven't finished mine.

Thank you Chris.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.