New to this rodeo :)

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
You are an angel!! Look at that beautiful face!! :heart:

kirstyrebe

Sep 27, 2014
Country
UK
Bulldog(s) Names
ronnie
Bless you for rescuing her, I wish there were more people out there like you. She's beautiful 😊

ThatsBull

Sep 10, 2014
Saskatchewan
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Tia
She is so sweet, and lucky to have found you!! Welcome to EBN! Rescue Bullies are the best (but then, I may be prejudiced, mine came from the SPCA)

Samantha Orts

Jul 12, 2013
TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
June
OMG she is so adorable! Bless you for saving that sweet girl :) Some people deserve to rot in hell...

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
Crying...can't say much except thank you & GOD's blessings & favor on you & yours.

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
When I first read this, I couldn't even comment. Was too angry at what a disgusting, and pitiful, piece of sh*t her former owner is. Karma's a b1tch- he'll get his.

Anyway, THANK YOU for rescuing her. She's absolutely beautiful.

@meganmarie what did the vet say? Keeping fingers crossed that she's a healthy girl.

Opie CHL

Dec 4, 2012
Patchogue, NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chumley and Hershey
So awesome that you rescued her. Life will be great for her now all because of you. I love EBN because of stories like this..the ones you read that give you chills and make you thankful there are still great people out there who care!
Welcome to EBN..you will love it here...and we already love you!

luvmybully

May 19, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tucker
What a precious face, love her eyebrows! You are an angel, thank you for your love for animals!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
M

meganmarie

Sep 29, 2014
Pennsylvania
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Ella Grace
She's such a clown when it's just her and I. She really has come out of her shell. But when anyone is near us she goes back into herself. How would you guys suggest I help this? I don't want to force her to do anything but at the same time I have a feeling that if I do nothing, only I will see her silly self.

Update on vet. We do have a uterine infection that the vet gave me antibiotics for. So hopefully in a few days that will be completely gone. Otherwise she is healthy. All bloodwork and stool sample came back clear. Also, he listened and despite her probably being a puppy mill pup and not from a good breeder-he sees no issues in her hips nor did he hear any murmurs in her heart. I figured she'd be a nightmare on the inside, but as far as he can tell she is a healthy little girl. :)

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
She's such a clown when it's just her and I. She really has come out of her shell. But when anyone is near us she goes back into herself. How would you guys suggest I help this? I don't want to force her to do anything but at the same time I have a feeling that if I do nothing, only I will see her silly self.

Update on vet. We do have a uterine infection that the vet gave me antibiotics for. So hopefully in a few days that will be completely gone. Otherwise she is healthy. All bloodwork and stool sample came back clear. Also, he listened and despite her probably being a puppy mill pup and not from a good breeder-he sees no issues in her hips nor did he hear any murmurs in her heart. I figured she'd be a nightmare on the inside, but as far as he can tell she is a healthy little girl. :)

Great news from the vet!

As for her fear with others, let her approach them. ask people to not touch or make a big fuss over her, let her decide to approach and shiff them. Take her for walks, let her explorer and be sure you are comfortable and confident while walking her.. she will gain her trust of others based on her trust of you. Also, try Petsmart/Petco... just walk around let her get a sense of people and strange places. It is a long road but can be done

BEst of luck

Christie H

May 29, 2014
Centerton, Arkansas, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wheezie Kay Wigglebottom and Zakk Abbott Wylde
Oh my thank you for saving this poor baby. I can't imagine some people being so cruel to an innocent animal or human. You were her God Sent!!!

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
Oh Honey, you won't believe how much your love and your safe home will
bring her out of her shell, especially if she's already responding like this :)

GOD bless you!!! EBN is full of wonderful people like yourself and is blessed
y'all have joined us, thank you <3

My Otis

Community Veteran
Sep 2, 2013
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Elmo
God Bless You Megan for rescuing Ella Grace, You are a Wonderful Lady, now Ella Grace will know what Love and Being wanted means. Give Ella Grace a Hug and Kiss from Me and Elmo.

- - - Updated - - -

Ella Grace is a Beauty. She is So-oo-oo Beautiful.

harveyspecter

Harvey's Executive Assistant
Community Veteran
Aug 5, 2014
Yorba Linda (The OC), California
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Harvey Specter
:muah2:God Bless. As 2bullymama said go to Petco or Petsmart especially at the grooming section. There's a lot of animal loving folks that will praise Ella Grace. I believe she needs this exposure to good animal loving people to gain her trust again. My Harvey was not abused nor deprived, yet he cannot get enough of the attention from these people.

Last edited:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online