New here, also new to owning a dog šŸ™‚

YDsmomma

Jul 8, 2021
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
YD
Hi my names ashley, Iā€™m the proud owner to a 7 month old spoiled English bulldog ��
I never owned a dog before this just cats so itā€™s been an experience, I got him when he was 8 weeks old, still kinda on formula and wet dog food. Heā€™s the love of my life, and goes everywhere with me literally even the bathroom he will cry if heā€™s not in there �� anyways his names YD heā€™s 55 pounds of a whole lotta rolls and love �� thanks for having me here you guys have been so helpful so far �� also Iā€™m in Cali if anyoneā€™s out here and wants to go to a dog beach ��
2A8DA6C2-7489-486C-B354-408AB3213AD5.jpeg

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Hello again :) We got a whole new bunch of pups this yr on EBN. :yes:

Question, what do you mean by formula or whatā€™s the formula?

OP
YDsmomma

YDsmomma

Jul 8, 2021
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
YD
He was on puppy formula when I got him, he was so small, about 7 pounds the breeder when I got him told me he was the smallest, the breeder keeps in contact with me and he is so surprised about how big he got.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Official welcome to EBN!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Welcome to you and your boy! He sure looks good!

Zedsded

Mar 30, 2015
Country
Uk
Bulldog(s) Names
Dudley (2015-2020) Wesley 2021
:welcome: i WISH we were in Cali so we could go for a walk :D bit far for us though

OP
YDsmomma

YDsmomma

Jul 8, 2021
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
YD
Awh me too, so hard to meet other dog moms ��

oscarmayer

Have Bulldog Will Travel
Staff member
Jan 20, 2016
VA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Lala, Chesty, Winky, Waggles, Moose, and rescue MoJo
WELCOME!!!...from all the way over on the right side of the US! Please feel free to post up more pics and share some of YD's adventures.

HannaRIO

Apr 14, 2022
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Molly
What a beautiful dog. I hope it will please you for a long time. In general, pets are useful for a person. Moreover, it colors life with bright colors, saturates, and prolongs it. Mental health problems appeared last year. I was in depression for about two months. Nothing made me happy. Even my friends couldnā€™t help me. Therefore, I decided to contact https://www.esaregistration.org/. The appearance of a four-legged friend made me move more. It was a kind of responsibility. Regular walks and stroking were also important.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.