Nelli before and after , ya I know she is not a bulldog but she wants to be !

natski282

Dog Hoarder
May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,
DSCN8105.jpgDSCN8196.JPGDSCN8193.JPGDSCN8194.JPGDSCN8195.JPG

Nelli is My wonder wanna be a Bully dog , she came to Me from a save organization I have used I guess now for years I can say .
Nelli is or thinks she is a bulldog all in part due to inseparable relationship with Megan and Rosie you could say there now bonded .
We went to the groomers toady , I have never had a dog that needed grooming other then what I do at home , the first pic is My Nelli just back from her tour of the bush and swamp she has what i call blinds all over the property . They look like deer beds perfect round trampled down circles she lies in in various parts of the 8 acres to lie in wait for any poor animal that comes by , she does not hurt them in any way just like to chase them and I think she feels she is protecting the property .DSCN8074.jpg Nelli came in this morning to have breakfast dripping in mud and Beaver poop with a tinge of cedar so that was it off to the groomer !

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
I love it... She's adorable either way but a quick squirt and good as new..... for a while. They did a great job......... well, except they took a LEG with the hair!!!! ;) Love the pic of her and Megan... Cutest little pup

OP
natski282

natski282

Dog Hoarder
May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,
I love it... She's adorable either way but a quick squirt and good as new..... for a while. They did a great job......... well, except they took a LEG with the hair!!!! ;) Love the pic of her and Megan... Cutest little pup

Ya I keep asking her " where did you leave your leg " she just licks Me

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
If I 'go' before Hank, I'm having him shipped to you!! Couldn't have a better life..

OP
natski282

natski282

Dog Hoarder
May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,
lol Sorry guys I like to break rules sometimes and some here put up with me , I am very proud of this little dog .
You have no idea how far she has come , she came to me to get her built up and socialize , by built up get her too a good weight again that her front leg would still be able to carry her for many years to come and then return her for adoption thru the rescue . I ended up keeping her and fell in love with her as did the rest of the hoards here she is truly inseparable from Meg since she came home .
Bulldogs are MY breed as some know well and always have been , BUT as I returned a bully recently to the breeder I still have one spot left here and I hope to meet him this weekend with Nelli at the reunion we will be attending , I have never gone to these many people for me , but this little guy is also missing a rear leg due to assholes like Nelli and to be honest know one wants a dog like that it seems .
His name is Corey a wee little guy and had serious damage done to his hips and a rear leg removed so far ,he is mending but there are still issues with his hips mending there badly damaged we will see I am taking My vet as she is interested in helping me out and is a close friend and her hubby . To Me is will he fit in as Odin is My only male and Corey would have to be submissive to him or it will not work to start for Me Odin is My boy .
21751996_1517528525001679_2683722516554104917_n.jpg

So I am legal Corey wants to be a Bulldog too ......... lol the only thing I worry about is Nelli showing him the swamp spot she has if it works out you will never see Corey look like this again ever !

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
[MENTION=8958]natski282[/MENTION] you have a fantastic pack and a great soul! I know it's an EB forum but you know, what's hanging around the bullies at home, is also part of the family. I love seeing photos of the other pets member's have. Nothing wrong with that.

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
LOVE this stuff! and will love to hear the outcome so please do share that as well. Lovely dog there, I think it's the noblest of lives to care for others. be it dogs, humans, whatever. There are those that just have it in them and it's wonderful to see.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Beautiful!!! You post all you want of these sweet babies that have the best home in the world ... regardless of breed!

❤️❤️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
natski282

natski282

Dog Hoarder
May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,
@natski282 you have a fantastic pack and a great soul! I know it's an EB forum but you know, what's hanging around the bullies at home, is also part of the family. I love seeing photos of the other pets member's have. Nothing wrong with that.

Thanks bud not been on to much I pop in to see how all are , These guys are life savers to be honest was a long year here with MuM passing and other stuff , now I am in catch up mode to be honest . These guys are My passion and I get payback from them anytime they are awake love em dearly .

OP
natski282

natski282

Dog Hoarder
May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,
Beautiful!!! You post all you want of these sweet babies that have the best home in the world ... regardless of breed!

❤️❤️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Will try and get tons of pics of the reunion and every dog there will be the same all saved from bad situations by wonderful dog lovers . Some of these dogs are the true hero,s in my view , they come to us starving beaten run over or even worse like Nelli and others .
Most come from Indian reserves in Northern Quebec and Ontario in Canada. I have never in My life with dogs and had a lot of them in our family seen such intelligent animals no matter the breed too as these animals are and i am not just talking about survival in-stink either they trully are different .
Were all pretty pumped to go and so far I have been able to keep Nelli out of the swap and away from chasing geese and ducks so she still looks the same as early picture lol after the reunion have at it Nelli lol

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.