OP
TooTooMommy

TooTooMommy

Jun 17, 2016
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Meaty, Sophie, & sometimes fosters
[MENTION=13737]1Chumly[/MENTION].....Thank you bully much for such helpful links !!! :) That looks pawsome, BUT, what I need to do is research how well that'd work with a VERY UPSET bulldoggie! The one in that video is sooo calm, it amaaazed hubby and me! ( He was also SOO adora-bull!)

I'm still afraid (and hopefully, I'm wrong!) that Meaty would still thrash about, try
to bite us, and he'd move and jump so much, he might end up injured.

I will do more research and see if there are any unruly/ upset dogs that do well in that device. I think maybe the precious baby in the video had a couple glasses of wine beforehand....just kidding !!! :tongue:
Thanks again!

Last edited:

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Walter had started to act odd during his nail trims... our groomer lets him lay down, and she's SO super fast w/the dremel that it's over before he realizes it. Funny thing, he's had his nails done like that since he was like 8 weeks old!!!

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Theyā€™re old n donā€™t want to be touched anymore. Mine are super active n they hate having their nails done. Both squirm to get away. Only way it works is I have to have them on their backs. Submission mode n be fast with the dremel. Works for me but might not for others.

cefe13

Sep 12, 2013
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Castor (2013-2021 RIP)
Is it the cutting or just the fact that someone touches his feet that is the problem? If it is the cutting, perhaps a dremel would be better? And don't try to do all nails at once. I would try that at home before trying to lift him up in a sling at the vet if he gets agitated.

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
My doorways wouldn't hold the weight of the bullies!

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
I roll Jax and Ella on their backs and in between my legs when theyā€™re sleeping. Louie on the other hand doesnā€™t fit and heā€™s getting more of a pain to do. I try to wait until heā€™s deeply sleeping but he still pulls his legs from me. And with him I have to use the lowest setting so I canā€™t even go fast.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ladywebb

Feb 12, 2021
Midwest
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Gilbert
Gilbert hates his nails being cut. Some days I can only cut one nail and some days I can get a whole paw done. Definitely doesn't like the dremel.

Members online

No members online now.