My new foster.... Miss Darla

BrianW

Feb 17, 2013
Brown Deer, Wisconsin
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brandi, Jackson, Ca$h, Daisey, Winford, Charlee, Darla, Mack, Babee, Ralphie & Stuart
Here are some pictures of one of my current Fosters..... Miss Darla. She is a very beautiful, but very fearful little girl that spent sometime as a breeder. In the picture of her laying in the car, you can see the beautiful green tattoo that her awesome former breeder put on almost her entire inner leg.

IMG_1476.jpg IMG_1482.jpg IMG_1477.jpg IMG_1542.JPG

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
What a sweetheart... Thank you for giving her a new foster home... I know she will have it great with you

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
I really really really hate people, how could you tattoo a dog? Ugh. Makes me sick. Poor baby girl, I am so happy that she is finally going to receive the love she deserves. I can't wait for her trust to set in, and for her to be comfortable finally. Thanks to you for giving her a great foster home & lots of love.

xxaprilrose

Community Veteran
Jan 22, 2014
NY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Jovi
How precious!! She is so adorable, I would snag her up and keep in in a heartbeat!!! Also, I am unable to see the tattoo, I may be blind. Regardless that is very very disturbing. How cruel. I cannot believe people.... seriously.

OP
BrianW

BrianW

Feb 17, 2013
Brown Deer, Wisconsin
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brandi, Jackson, Ca$h, Daisey, Winford, Charlee, Darla, Mack, Babee, Ralphie & Stuart
Well, Miss Darla was adopted a few months back by a wonderful family. When we picked her up in the horrible state she was (she weighed maybe 30 pounds, was eating rabbit food and had bad skin infection/missing hair everywhere) I told her that I was going to find her the best forever family in the world and I did.....

We could not see her leaving, so she is now part of our family!!! Here is a recent picture of her with friends Jeter, Lola, and her sister Miss Daisey (left to right). She is on the far left.

11143447_844855522265621_2471851767033720760_o.jpg

Chanticocat

Sep 20, 2014
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Hank, Ta-hank and Emma
Ugh. I hate the tats. Our first breeder release was tattooed on her inner thigh. It took us three months to discover it due to the condition of her skin. I found one on Emma the day after we brought her home and another on the other thigh the next day.

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
What a wonderful person you are-and a beautiful bully family,too!!

JennyBean

Nov 21, 2014
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Farley Foo (8 1/2 yrs old) RIP My precious FarlyFoo 7/24/2017
Darla is just Darling!! Glad you are giving her the love that she needs and deserves. :heart:

mybrindlegirl

May 30, 2015
Country
Germany
Bulldog(s) Names
Püppy
:w00t:What a sweet and beautiful little girl:heart: It's wonderful she now belongs to your family, I am very happy for all of you - :congrats2:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.