My handsome boy

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Well they're both still alive lol. Jax gets in his moods. One minute he's fine and the next minute he's an a**hole. It's been two weeks and I think we're gonna need a little bit longer. We need to get through the biting phase.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry, if I didn't say it better, but you are ahead of the game. Cheli would net even play or acknowledge Lambeau for two weeks! It was a full two weeks before they had the first play romp... now 2yrs in, Lambeau can sense 'Cheli is in dick mode' and Lambeau will just get his tennis ball and cone to me or daddy to play

OP
Cbrugs

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
Sorry, if I didn't say it better, but you are ahead of the game. Cheli would net even play or acknowledge Lambeau for two weeks! It was a full two weeks before they had the first play romp... now 2yrs in, Lambeau can sense 'Cheli is in dick mode' and Lambeau will just get his tennis ball and cone to me or daddy to play

Lmao!! Yeah, Louie is relentless. He'll bug Jax, Jax will knock him around and Louie is right back up doing it again. He is quite persistent! Jax dislikes him more than he likes him right now. But they do have their moments of play so I guess that's something. Jax still won't lay next to him lol.

2BullyMama

Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Lmao!! Yeah, Louie is relentless. He'll bug Jax, Jax will knock him around and Louie is right back up doing it again. He is quite persistent! Jax dislikes him more than he likes him right now. But they do have their moments of play so I guess that's something. Jax still won't lay next to him lol.

It is VERY rare for my two to lay next to each other.... Cheli won't do it

OP
Cbrugs

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
It is VERY rare for my two to lay next to each other.... Cheli won't do it

Even two years later?? Okay, that's good to know.

2BullyMama

Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Even two years later?? Okay, that's good to know.

Yes... if Lambeau lays near Cheli, Cheli will get up and move. Sometimes, Cheli will give a growl and then we correct

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
"Jax still won't lay next to him lol." Whell heck no!! He's afraid to wake him up and have the whole 'play' thing start again...heheheh

OP
Cbrugs

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Yes... if Lambeau lays near Cheli, Cheli will get up and move. Sometimes, Cheli will give a growl and then we correct

They actually had a good play session this morning. I'll take it when I can get it!

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella (EBD) Roxy (pit mix) Tyson (pit mix) Sadie (boxer)
We thought Bella's shark teeth biting would never end!!
But now she knows how hard she can bite without hurting anyone. She stills gets wild with her running and bouncing off the couch and walls sometimes. Lol...
and she evens lays with them to sleep every once in a while. IMG_6104.JPGIMG_6107.JPG

OP
Cbrugs

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
We thought Bella's shark teeth biting would never end!!
But now she knows how hard she can bite without hurting anyone. She stills gets wild with her running and bouncing off the couch and walls sometimes. Lol...
and she evens lays with them to sleep every once in a while. View attachment 106057View attachment 106058

Louie is still young, only 3 months. I know eventually the biting phase will end. He doesn't bite us as much, mostly poor Jax when they are playing. We can tell when Jax has had enough and he lets Louie know but literally after 2 seconds he is right back at it. This boy has some energy and doesn't give up!

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella (EBD) Roxy (pit mix) Tyson (pit mix) Sadie (boxer)
Louie is still young, only 3 months. I know eventually the biting phase will end. He doesn't bite us as much, mostly poor Jax when they are playing. We can tell when Jax has had enough and he lets Louie know but literally after 2 seconds he is right back at it. This boy has some energy and doesn't give up!

I know. I sometimes have to put Bella in her crate to give the other pups some peace.

OP
Cbrugs

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
I know. I sometimes have to put Bella in her crate to give the other pups some peace.

Yup, Louie will go into his crate for a timeout if needed. It doesn't really deter him though. He still goes right back at it. We start puppy classes on Saturday.

Members online

No members online now.