Rosario Accardi

Mar 11, 2015
NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mr. Bigglessworth
Biggles is official 5 months old and weighs about 40 pounds. Still debating what age i should get him fixed. Any suggestions and also would love to breed him but not sure either.

IMG_1699.JPGIMG_1635.JPGIMG_1677.JPG

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
he is adorable... love the wrinkled face pic!

Lambeau is currently almost 7 months and we are having him done at 8 months.... our vet said he does all he can to get people to wait till at the earliest of 8 months

OP
R

Rosario Accardi

Mar 11, 2015
NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mr. Bigglessworth
Good morning all. Mr. Bigglesworth is alittle over 6.5 months now and is currently being feed 2x day of 1 cup of food a day. Is this too little or too much cause he still eats like he hasn't eaten in months and this morning he threw up yellow bike which may be caused due to his stomach being empty. His feeding time is once at 8am and the other at 4pm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2BullyMama

Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Good morning all. Mr. Bigglesworth is alittle over 6.5 months now and is currently being feed 2x day of 1 cup of food a day. Is this too little or too much cause he still eats like he hasn't eaten in months and this morning he threw up yellow bike which may be caused due to his stomach being empty. His feeding time is once at 8am and the other at 4pm

Yes, yellow bile is hunger (empty stomach). He should be getting up to 3 cups a day until he is 1 year old

OP
R

Rosario Accardi

Mar 11, 2015
NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mr. Bigglessworth
This is the first time he threw up. Just tying to figure out how to add a extra feeding maybe 8pm?

2BullyMama

Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
This is the first time he threw up. Just tying to figure out how to add a extra feeding maybe 8pm?

I do 1 1/2 cups twice a day 5 AM and 5 PM

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
I would also do it every 12 hrs. So you can do 8am, and 8pm. You can add a little more, and also right before bedtime, maybe a little snack - like a ricecake or something to hold him over night til his 8am breakfast.

Mom of Tucker

Jun 22, 2015
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sophie (2015), Jasper (2020), Tucker (2015-2020)
As far as how much you are feeding him, you should be able to read on the package what the recommended amount is for his weight and age. My baby Tucker eats Wellness Core Puppy food, and he gets one cup two times a day. However, for his evening meal, I add a bit of beef knuckle bone marrow and broth. He eats it all quickly, but I don't want him to be overweight. He seems satisfied between meal times, no growling tummy.

harveyspecter

Harvey's Executive Assistant
Community Veteran
Aug 5, 2014
Yorba Linda (The OC), California
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Harvey Specter
OP
R

Rosario Accardi

Mar 11, 2015
NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mr. Bigglessworth
Another vet trip yesterday for mr. Bigglesworth . He has a yeast infection esp along his paws and they say it may be do to the food or something he is allergic to. I give him merricks dog food the salmon flavored one and the whimzes dog treats. Occasionally a apple of peach but that's about it.bhe is 7 months almost and weighs 36 pounds so far. He does like to lay outside on the mulch and dirt I was thinking Maybe even any bites and it doesn't help him loving to eat branches lol

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.