Moose - Is this normal puppy behavior?

1Chumly

Feb 19, 2015
Houston, TX
Country
From England
Bulldog(s) Names
Buster 2013-2023 Monty 6/2010 - 1/2020 Chumly 2002-2014
Yes, an attack of the Zoomies, A.K.A. 'I have so much energy and don't know what to do with myself'!!! Love it!

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
I really miss the "zoomies!" Mine used to get them in the mornings, and just before bedtime! They made me laugh so much. Everyone is "grownup" and no more zoomies!

cefe13

Sep 12, 2013
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Castor (2013-2021 RIP)
Love it!

These teeth [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

8c8f7d529dfb1465fd37b48fefec3054.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk. [emoji190][emoji252]

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Hi -
This is a short glimpse of Moose last night after his walk outside. He went at it for about 10 minutes. Barking, rolling, running around. He wasn't like this when we were outside.

I've seen videos of other people's bulldogs like this, but now that I have my own I just want to make sure this is normal behavior.

Thank you!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oxEIYO-PKSk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJlmsRlFznA

Totally normal... some call it zoomies... we call it a spaz attack!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kimberlie

Aug 15, 2015
Country
Usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Murphy Hudson Nash & Milton Virgil
Completely normal.

Actually for my husband & I it’s our favorite time of day when Murphy gets like that!!!
He lays on his side and we tickle his feet & jowls. It’s great!!

Schultz1503

Oct 11, 2016
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarge and Tink
My boy does the same when he feels sand or something soft like a bed and he goes nuts!! They luv it no worries just being a bully

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
welllllllllll, my nearing 2 year old came in from a backyard time, full speed, leaped into a chair to look out the window and *crash*!!!! smashed the chair through the window :) yep, taped up for now but repair in order. Yea, those stout little bodies can do damage ;)

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella (EBD) Roxy (pit mix) Tyson (pit mix) Sadie (boxer)
welllllllllll, my nearing 2 year old came in from a backyard time, full speed, leaped into a chair to look out the window and *crash*!!!! smashed the chair through the window :) yep, taped up for now but repair in order. Yea, those stout little bodies can do damage ;)

Oh no.......
I have almost been taken Out at the knees one time when she was running full blast into the house from out back. Now I know to move aside. Lol

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
Oh no.......
I have almost been taken Out at the knees one time when she was running full blast into the house from out back. Now I know to move aside. Lol

It is REALLY scarry to me now when I hear him thundering toward me!! I posted here b/4 about his taking me out with a full blown run. It was awful and I think knocked me out !!!! I'm pretty carful not to film while watching him race toward me anymore!! lol so YES, keep your eyes on moving bulldogs ;)

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.