Missing my Boy

Gronk2011

Oct 31, 2021
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Gronkowski Hess
Gronk passed away July 23rd of Respiratory Cancer. It's really tough here at his home. I loved him like a son and I miss him more everyday. Stay Safe everyone.

Attachments

• Just One More Day.pdf
    2.7 MB · Views: 147

1Chumly

Feb 19, 2015
Houston, TX
Country
From England
Bulldog(s) Names
Buster 2013-2023 Monty 6/2010 - 1/2020 Chumly 2002-2014
I am so sorry for your loss. RIP sweet boy.

Tanksmama

Oct 26, 2019
Texas
Country
United states
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
Gronk passed away July 23rd of Respiratory Cancer. It's really tough here at his home. I loved him like a son and I miss him more everyday. Stay Safe everyone.
I am so sorry. I dread the day i lose my boy Tank. He's just like a son to me too. We are really lucky people. Think of the folks that have never experienced the love of a very special dog like we have. Gronk is waiting for you. ❤ hope you have a good day and the sadness eases a little.

Tanksmama

Oct 26, 2019
Texas
Country
United states
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
I am so sorry. I dread the day i lose my boy Tank. He's just like a son to me too. We are really lucky people. Think of the folks that have never experienced the love of a very special dog like we have. Gronk is waiting for you. ❤ hope you have a good day and the sadness eases a little.

Attachments

• 20220219_191651.jpg
    20220219_191651.jpg
    474.2 KB · Views: 67

manecya

Jul 10, 2017
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Henry
Sending you lots of love and wisdom and peace ❤️ try to think of the good memories and the beautiful life you gave him!

Jun 13, 2016
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
VooDoo and Breezy
I am so sorry, my thoughts and prayers are with you. Rest east sweet Gronk 🌈 💔 🐾

Meaty6051

Feb 16, 2020
Colorado
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Meatball Christopher (deceased)
I am so sorry for your loss. The poem is really beautiful. My Meatball passed away in April, and I identified with every word. This is SO painful, isn't it, but as you say in the poem, it is our job to stop their pain. It's the very last thing we can do for them. Thank you for sharing. My thoughts are with you and your family. Let's hope Gronk and Meaty are across that Rainbow Bridge, running and playing, snoring and passing gas together happily - and loving us for letting them go when we knew we had to.

Karen100

Apr 14, 2014
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Sadie,Taylor,Gatsby
Know your loss LOST my Taylor 2 months ago and my heart still hurts. RIP .

beausmom

Aug 21, 2015
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Beau
I'm so very sorry for you and your family. These stinkers grab our hearts and break them when they leave us.

Jmbasile2

Jun 12, 2017
Lehigh Valley, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jax
Sorry for your loss, Gronk was awesome buddy I am sure. I hope your days get easier. He looks a lot like my Jax who is my son. Take care and keep your spirts high knowing that you gave your boy one hell of a life.
jmb

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
@Gronk2011 So sorry for the loss of your boy! They take your heart with them when they go. I have been through it, and will have to deal again one day. Keep remembering all the good that you were lucky to have . When you are ready, you can fill the void..... Rest in peace, Gronk, you were/are loved:angelheart:

anatess

Jul 26, 2011
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bullie (RIP) & Angus (RIP)
Cancer sucks.

May you find peace and comfort in these difficult times.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
So very sorry for the loss of your boy.

rest well Gronk

Members online

No members online now.