Megan want to wake everyone up around here !

natski282

Dog Hoarder
May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,
Megan now over a year old and very much full of WEE WEE and vinegar is heavily now involved with Molly , very much inseparable.
Worn out from play with Molly she decided to have a nap on My lap , turn you sound up lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hhqJGqJ5xKU

IMG_2017-12-10_17-47-48.jpegDSCN8326.jpg22449692_1494362880639704_2989364550113416730_n.jpg Molly a deaf Great Dane app the same age as Megan has fit in wonderful around here and loves Megan totally , constant play with these two and the rest of the hoards .

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella (EBD) Roxy (pit mix) Tyson (pit mix) Sadie (boxer)
Oh the sounds of a tired bully baby!! :)

Don't you just love it!

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
[MENTION=8958]natski282[/MENTION] That is music so good to sleep to!! Dog snoring-yes! person snoring-NO!!! :lmaogirl:

oscarmayer

Have Bulldog Will Travel
Staff member
Jan 20, 2016
VA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Lala, Chesty, Winky, Waggles, Moose, and rescue Peggy(soon to be placed)
great pics Nat...you've got a nice crew there.

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?????? !!!!!!!! :) So very good to see you and so happy that these kids of yours have found such a most wonderful life with you ... Thanks for sharing these great pictures. Always love to see your goofie clan ;)

OP
natski282

natski282

Dog Hoarder
May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,
DSCN8346.jpgDSCN8347.jpgDSCN8348.jpgDSCN8353.jpgDSCN8351.jpgDSCN8354.jpgDSCN8355.jpg This was our day today , play play ,play then sleep then play . Molly is doing so very very well , learns very fast and is responding well two the vibrate collar and 3 only hand signals . I rarely now have to use the collar as she wants to be beside me or turns to check on where I am very often. Molly is very attached to Megan and Odin they do everything together and I mean inseparable. I spend a lot of time with Molly teaching mostly the house rules but also how to play , she never had a chance as a young pup to play what I do not teach the rest of the dogs fill in her on lol
Megan as we found out at the meet and greets was immediately attached to Molly and nothing has changed. Just a small update more pics to come as I get them
Nat

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Megan now over a year old and very much full of WEE WEE and vinegar is heavily now involved with Molly , very much inseparable.
Worn out from play with Molly she decided to have a nap on My lap , turn you sound up lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hhqJGqJ5xKU

View attachment 111290View attachment 111291View attachment 111292 Molly a deaf Great Dane app the same age as Megan has fit in wonderful around here and loves Megan totally , constant play with these two and the rest of the hoards .

Photo #3,ne needs the password!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Hey Nat!! Hope you are all doing well... good to see you and the girls look AWESOME!!

thanks for the update and wonderful video/photos

OP
natski282

natski282

Dog Hoarder
May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,
Hey Nat!! Hope you are all doing well... good to see you and the girls look AWESOME!!

thanks for the update and wonderful video/photos

Thanks Bud ya they are doing so good , couple of bumps but very proud of Molly learning so very quick and with having her here now I have seen a great change in all the dogs .
DSCN8310.jpg Funny also as I mentioned before that I had to promise Molly was the last one ..... and if fingers crossed behind my back upon agreeing was actually legal........

The Prettyone and Molly are inseparable when she is up for the weekend now , it is really cool to see . As The Prettyone is now the President of her company her stress is far different and far more consuming then it has ever been in all the years I have known her . Molly melts that all away within 15 minutes of her being home late Friday nites when she arrives here , it is truly wonderful to see .

PS: Molly came to me with cigarette burns from the A-Holes she was taken away from mostly around her back legs and a couple on her ribs , happy to say they are all healed wonderfully and her hair is almost grown totally over those spots she looks great , I used pure aloe right from the plant on the burns and it worked wonderful . one other thing she is now at the perfect weight for her size , she is a great eater and had to buy a slow down bowl for her for feeding .

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Such a beautiful family!! You are amazing with all your babies!

Congratulations to The Prettyone.... amazing achievement!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
Thanks Bud ya they are doing so good , couple of bumps but very proud of Molly learning so very quick and with having her here now I have seen a great change in all the dogs .
View attachment 111322 Funny also as I mentioned before that I had to promise Molly was the last one ..... and if fingers crossed behind my back upon agreeing was actually legal........

The Prettyone and Molly are inseparable when she is up for the weekend now , it is really cool to see . As The Prettyone is now the President of her company her stress is far different and far more consuming then it has ever been in all the years I have known her . Molly melts that all away within 15 minutes of her being home late Friday nites when she arrives here , it is truly wonderful to see .

PS: Molly came to me with cigarette burns from the A-Holes she was taken away from mostly around her back legs and a couple on her ribs , happy to say they are all healed wonderfully and her hair is almost grown totally over those spots she looks great , I used pure aloe right from the plant on the burns and it worked wonderful . one other thing she is now at the perfect weight for her size , she is a great eater and had to buy a slow down bowl for her for feeding .

boy, this is all such beautiful news. Nothin better than a 'special' dog to pull the stress right out. and so glad for your Mollys healing. What a wonderful life for her now. Couldnt be more perfect a fit :)

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
boy, this is all such beautiful news. Nothin better than a 'special' dog to pull the stress right out. and so glad for your Mollys healing. What a wonderful life for her now. Couldnt be more perfect a fit :)

I agree! Molly has found the best home,with wonderful people and sisters and brothers!!! She seems to realize it,also.:)

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.