Meet ju ju

Jujuthebulldog

Feb 1, 2023
Country
Usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Ju Ju
Hello everyone. Meet ju ju. Just picked her up today, looking for any tips on training, some do’s and donts etc. This is our first puppy so we are very new to this and excited! We have everything already (we think) harness, leash, treats, toy, crate, bowl, etc. Just looking for any tips on house training, crate training and any general advice you guys and girls have. Thank you!

A3BC4BB2-B9BF-44D4-8406-B639878991AD.jpeg

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Welcome to EBN! What an adorable girl!

Training -- "nothing in life is free" is a great easy tool to use for basic commands and structure.
Potty training - a puppy can only hold it for one hour more than they are old, so 2 months means 3 hours is your limit. Take her out every 2-2 1/2 hours and praise away when she goes, even give a tiny piece of treat. Take her out immediately upon waking from a nap and ending any play session. Also, about 20 -30 after eating.

No steps, jumping off furniture until at least 6 months old... let the bones get stronger to avoid any breaks or issues.

Bulldog2001

May 5, 2022
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
None yet
Also make sure she is on a good quality food(this helps avoid common health issues and vet bills), so AVOID the following brands:

Royal Canin
Hills
Science diet
Purina
Eukanuba
Blue Buffalo
And anything from grocery store

And anything with ‘by product’ or corn, corn gluten, soy, brewers rice, wheat, and I recommend rotating proteins to avoid food allergies.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.