Lump in fergies under belly

Zedsded

Mar 30, 2015
Country
Uk
Bulldog(s) Names
Dudley (2015-2020) Wesley 2021
Heartbroken reading this whole thread through, so sorry you are going through this again so soon after losing another.
We lost our first bully Dudley during lockdown so really do know how you feel.
Wesley sends hugs for Fergie

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Hi everyone
Bad news I'm afraid, she has a tumor on her liver that has spread to her spleen its inoperable as its attached to both, we are heartbroken as the vet says it's just a case of keeping her comfortable, she has been given 50mg tramadol painkillers incase she does start to experience pain. She's been sedated today for x-rays which is how they found the issue, so she's still groggy but at home on our bed sleeping it off, gonna miss her so much when she's not here absolutely gutted, we lost our other husky girl last year to cancer to.
Heartbreaking…. Sending you lots of prayers and hugs. Spoil her more than you ever have…. Give her kisses from is

OP
dfmccitroen

dfmccitroen

Oct 14, 2014
Country
Uk
Bulldog(s) Names
Fergie
So we lost our little girl on Tuesday, me and my wife are both heartbroken, she went downhill so fast literally in a day, we had a home visit who peacefully sent her to a pain free place, we were both with her till the very end, we were the last people she saw before she drifted off to sleep, we have her back now she Is proudly In our front room (as ashes) next to our other baby who we lost last year, we will certainly get another, probably 2 at once, but for now we will have a break and get over this devastating loss, thanks for all your comments on the issue she had, appreciate them all
Thanks
Nick

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
So we lost our little girl on Tuesday, me and my wife are both heartbroken, she went downhill so fast literally in a day, we had a home visit who peacefully sent her to a pain free place, we were both with her till the very end, we were the last people she saw before she drifted off to sleep, we have her back now she Is proudly In our front room (as ashes) next to our other baby who we lost last year, we will certainly get another, probably 2 at once, but for now we will have a break and get over this devastating loss, thanks for all your comments on the issue she had, appreciate them all
Thanks
Nick
I'm so very sorry to read this... my sincere condolences to you & the family. What a horrible time to lose both your babies so close... take the time to grieve, many of us have been there. We are always here if you need to cry or vent... HUGS to you all.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Thanks
Nick
So heartbreaking…. Sending hug to you both. Very sorry for her passing. Rest well sweet girl

oscarmayer

Have Bulldog Will Travel
Staff member
Jan 20, 2016
VA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Lala, Chesty, Winky, Waggles, Moose, and rescue MoJo
My deepest sympathies for you loss

Members online